Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

I mean I find it ugly but not because of her but because of the styling itself

Yeah, I think everyone finds the styling ugly, and nobody would wear that shit, but she is working it like the rent is due tomorrow.

Me either. People just expect her to be made up as a beautiful bombshell in everything she does and that gets boring after awhile, so when she does something different it's automatically ugly.

People don't expect. People have been seeing her in this way^ every single day since 1998.^

Well her whole career and public life have been based on SEXY, BOMBSHELL, or just to put it best- Selling Sex.

So yeah, when once in a blue moon she does something outside of this^, it's quite refreshing. But I wouldn't call this ed "outside of that sex zone". It is just ugly, because of the make-up, styling, clothes, lighting, hair, everything. Christy Turlington also has a cover of LOVE but it doesn't look bad, just the opposite- it's great. So maybe in the end, it's all about a model's ability to model. Maybe Adriana just looks good in a sexy styling and very rarely in something else.

I for one think this ed is the most excellent ed I have seen her in. The styling might be a little too much but she pulls it off brilliantly. She's completely selling it. I literally can't get enough of it. It's just too good.

As for people expecting her to be sexy, yes, that's because it's the only thing people know her for. If ypu check her Facebook/IG her sexy photos get th most likes and great comments. The typical high fashion picture get little likes and wft as comments.

I don't think it's Adriana, I think people are so used to seeing her sexpot pin-up side that they can't stomach her doing all this high fashion work with the weird clothes, make up and styling.

• 3 weeks later...