4) shoot for Flare Magazine

5) shoot with lingerie

6) El Corte Ingles

7)Miami with Jason Morgan

8) photoshoot with Franco Gobbi

9) Hunter&Gatti exhibition

10) Teneriffa for Peter Hahn

Many jobs

The Hair Stylist she was working with in Miami is a regular for Marie Claire Italy and The Edit. Hoping for The Edit, Marie Claire Italy is such a B-List Magazine (although they have stunning editorials). The Edit seems likely to me, last time she worked for The Edit she also shot in Miami and the styling would fit. Just a guess though.

The Hair Stylist she was working with in Miami is a regular for Marie Claire Italy and The Edit. Hoping for The Edit, Marie Claire Italy is such a B-List Magazine (although they have stunning editorials). The Edit seems likely to me, last time she worked for The Edit she also shot in Miami and the styling would fit. Just a guess though.

IMO it is for Marie Claire.

She was shooting with a male model and for the cover of The Edit it would be weird to have them.

IMO it is for Marie Claire.

She was shooting with a male model and for the cover of The Edit it would be weird to have them.

i have a feeling its going to be Marie Claire lets hope we're wrong

Soooo a more careful investigation led to the following results:  :Angel:  :gocho:

The crew was: Scarlett Bryce for Hair, Eric Polito for Makeup (both from the Marie Claire crew), Nagi Sakai was the photographer and styling was by Sarah Gore Reeves. Because of her I now assume it's for Vogue Mexico / Latino America again. I don't think she even works for other magazines. (Could be a campaign though, but it didn't look like it and it would be an unusual time of the year to shoot it.)

Source: Eric Polito's instagram, maybe somebody can find more clues.  :nicole:

Soooo a more careful investigation led to the following results: :Angel::gocho:

The crew was: Scarlett Bryce for Hair, Eric Polito for Makeup (both from the Marie Claire crew), Nagi Sakai was the photographer and styling was by Sarah Gore Reeves. Because of her I now assume it's for Vogue Mexico / Latino America again. I don't think she even works for other magazines. (Could be a campaign though, but it didn't look like it and it would be an unusual time of the year to shoot it.)

Source: Eric Polito's instagram, maybe somebody can find more clues. :nicole:

It can be for Vogue Mexico. I will be so happy but unfortunately we must wait again. Sarah Gore Reeves works on every cover of this edition of Vogue so IMO it is pretty sure that we have third vogue cover this year. And also Nagi Sakai photographed Vogue Mexico cover with Anna Selezneva so he is not new there.

Soooo a more careful investigation led to the following results:  :Angel:  :gocho:

Source: Eric Polito's instagram, maybe somebody can find more clues.  :nicole:

well lets pray then that this is PERHAPS a third vogue cover this year  :Angel: also an ED without a cover would still be welcome :)