Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Reading that the shoot focuses on one dress in particular makes me wonder. It doesn't sound like the RTW campaign.

I could see them choosing Toni to represent the Elie Saab woman for a longer running fragrance campaign...they have quite a close relationship.

But then again - who knows, maybe it is the RTW campaign after all. :idk:

Well, for some reason I am sure that this will not be a campaign of perfume.

I think as always the standard campaign, but I hope for their long-term cooperation, and also hope that in the fall, she will participate in the haute couture shows, and present elegant dress!

I think as always the standard campaign, but I hope for their long-term cooperation, and also hope that in the fall, she will participate in the haute couture shows, and present elegant dress!

Oh yeah, and the upcoming s/s 16 show

Fragrance ad with Anja Rubik years ago was also shot in the city

She was wearing a beautiful dress and on the background there was a city.

in any case, I hope that the campaign will be chic and luxurious. And I'm really wish that Toni returned to the podium,  the most high-end show.

Chanel, Prada, Dior, Elie Saab, there is still a couple. It's not so much.
I understand Toni why she does not want to participate more now it can choose and make decisions,on podium for it pay a pittance (whichever supermodel you were not), but it gives an opportunity - what would your face will not forget! In this sense the model fashion show.

Paid large sums: photoshoots, campaigns, catalogs. 

in any case, I hope that the campaign will be chic and luxurious. And I'm really wish that Toni returned to the podium, the most high-end show.

I understand Toni why she does not want to participate more now it can choose and make decisions,on podium for it pay a pittance (whichever supermodel you were not), but it gives an opportunity - what would your face will not forget! In this sense the model fashion show.

I want her in Chanel, Fendi, Balmain, Michael Kors, Dolce&Gabbana,Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Elie Saab and Dsquared2 upcoming season. Unfortunately this is only a dream and this dream will not came true. Dior shows now are so boring and some models look so unhealthy I think. Miuccia will never bring her back.

in any case, I hope that the campaign will be chic and luxurious. And I'm really wish that Toni returned to the podium, the most high-end show.

I want her in Chanel, Fendi, Balmain, Michael Kors, Dolce&Gabbana,Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Elie Saab and Dsquared2 upcoming season. Unfortunately this is only a dream and this dream will not came true. Dior shows now are so boring and some models look so unhealthy I think. Miuccia will never bring her back.

Oh yes, these shows! ♥