Bellazon

Motion

Guest MissIsabella

• 2 weeks later...

Full Fantastico Interview:

translation by Fabi/Giselefanorg

About being away from work:

"Four months? I didn't work for four months. I've being working since I was 14 years old and I don't remember such long time without work".

First time working after pregnancy:

"Before coming here (the studio) I was pretty worried about if I still could do everything. This moment of doubt really happened. I didn't know if I'd be able to embody a character. For the first picture I was feeling lost. After the second picture there were no problems anymore, I'm starting to feel comfortable with my body again".

Motherhood:

"It's wonderful. I never thought in my life that was possible to love so much, you listen to people talking about it but you never really knows how it is like, only after you're living it you know. I'm very happy".

Relationship with Benjamin:

"He's wonderful. My life now is 24/7 dedicated to him, everything is functioning around him. It's like donating yourself, you don't think about yourself anymore. I think the first time I looked at myself in the mirror was here in the studio after a month. I'm breastfeeding every two or three hours, you don't sleep well. You forget everything after looking at the face of a little angel. Anything else doesn't matter, just him who really matters".

Diet/body:

"I wanted to be healthy for my son. I was conscious that every food I eat was going to him. I had a healthy diet. I practiced kung fu until nine months of pregnancy".

Benjamin's birth:

"It was in the bathtub, it was a water birth. I prepared myself a lot before, I always wanted to give birth at home. I wanted to have consciousness during the birth, I wanted to be conscious and present during the birth. I didn't want to be doped, sedated. I wanted to feel. So I did prepare myself with yoga and meditation. I was able to have a calm and easy birth. He is a little angel, he didn't cry, he stayed in my lap for a long time, since his birth he didn't go far away from me. My husband and mother were there and the midwife too. I'll tell you something, the birth wasn't painful. I was so focused in the baby telling myself that he was very close to arrive that I didn't feel that amount of pain. With every contraction I told myself he was coming. I turned this intense experience into something good and hoping that he wouldn't take long to be born. The labour work dured eight hours".

Body's recovery after the birth:

"In the second day after the birth I was walking. I was cooking and doing the dishes. Life must go on you know I've stuff to do. I couldn't stay laid on the bed all the time".

The reporter says "When Gisele entered in the studio she said 'Let's do it fast because I've to go home to breastfeed'!"

Benjamin's routine:

"He's only breatfeeding. My mother is here thanks to God my mom is a saint. Everyone has to have a super mother. I hope to be a mother for my son like my mother is to me. When I want to take a nap I ask to my mom to take care of him, then I can sleep in peace because is my mother taking care of him"

R- Do you have a nanny?

G- "I don't have a nanny. Who needs a nanny when you have a super mom?"

Baby's name:

R- Gisele and Tom wanted to name him with a name that sounded good in both languages English and Portuguese.

G- "I'm Brazilian and he's American. The way we pronounce names is different in each language. I like the name 'Davi' but for English is 'David' and didn't like it. I like 'Joaquin' but he didn't like the pronounce. He wanted an American name but I told him that my son wouldn't have an American name because he's Brazilian too. We reached a consensus that it should be a name that sounded good in both countries. I call him my 'sweetheart' and 'little angel'".

Benjamin learning Portuguese and going to Brazil:

"He'll learn Portuguese. With all sure I'll take him to Brazil, my family is in Brazil. I live in US. He is American and will live inside this culture with English as his first language, his dad is American. But doesn't change the fact that he's half Brazilian. He's not just Brady, he's a Bundchen too".

Motherhood it's a learning experience:

"You can't pass through such intense experience and don't change as a person. The priorities in my life changed. My priority now is him. Nothing else is more important than my son. Everything is for him. I want to be the best mother as possible. I want to be healthier. I want to be the best mother he deserves".

R- What do I say to folks in Brazil how Benjamin looks like?

G- "He's a little angel".

R- Do you have a picture of him? Can you show him to us?

G-"I do have pictures but I won't show him to you guys now. Someday you'll see him".

R- Why not?

G-"I'll do everything in my power to protect his privacy. I'm a public person, I deal with the press, my job demands it. But he has nothing to do with my work or anything else related to it, he's my son and he doesn't need all that craziness".

R- So now you can go take care of him. Lot of happiness to you. Bye!

G- Best wishes to you and everyone. Kisses. Bye everybody!

• 2 weeks later...

some videos i`ve found a couple weeks ago that are new to me

the first on ,unfortunatelly dosn`t have audio because of some problem with the copyright but at least we can see the images.

sorry but i couldn`t put the embed code.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFXW2kS9VEE

translation of the video "gisele com 15 anos"(second one)

"15-year-old gisele"

they start interviewing cláudia menezes,the girl who won the elite model look of the year contest,in 1995.(just reminding ,gisele was in second place ,and in third was the model cássia lara).

narrator-who guarantees that if cláudia menezes didn`t give up,she would have the same destiny of the top model gisele bündchen?the brazilian model who is among the well-paid models in the world lost the elite agency contest in 1992-the contest couldn`t be in 1992 `cause gisele was just twelve,but that`s the year the woman says- to the bahiana(from the state of bahia) cláudia menezes.Nowadays gisele is considered a celebrity,she is the favourite of the most famous designers from new york and milan,and she appears in the most important fashion magazines around the world.the top model gains U$ 35.000 for one day of work,and she is busy until january.

ok,but things wasn`t always like that.in the beginning she was annonymous and she waited anxiously for works and for fame.

gisele speaking-i pretend to receive about 40.000 per month,i hope sometime in a close future.

in 1995,gisele was already about three years working as a model(the woman says bullshit again),without work and far from her family,the gaúcha,who was 14 years old at that time received the reporter fábio anything(i can`t understand his last name) in the apartment she was sharing with more four models.

gisele again-this one...is my bedroom.and here sleeps the oldest girl,and here,i sleep.