Bellazon

Josie Maran

Speaking of Josie videos does any one have the MTV Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue fashion show. It was probably the best year (2002) and had a lot few of my fave models. I know that the JosieFans had it, but I cannot seem to locate it without achieving their requirements to get it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Speaking of Josie videos does any one have the MTV Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue fashion show. It was probably the best year (2002) and had a lot few of my fave models. I know that the JosieFans had it, but I cannot seem to locate it without achieving their requirements to get it.

Any help would be appreciated.

josiesi20021iu.jpg

Best of SI 2002 Fashion Show

There is a longer version of the Sisley video floating around out there but I haven't seen it posted yet.

I may be wrong, but have any of you seen the "come to california" commercial? It has some famous actors/people towards the end of the commercial, but in the middle, I believe it's Josie in a white swimsuit, with her LOVELY voice, saying something (I forgot). She looks great, if it IS her...i can't tell....it goes by so quickly!

It's a commercial campaign for more people to visit California.

Someone tell me if you see it! :)