Bellazon

Josie Maran

thx mameha! but this is not what i want! :) i saw that clip in maybelline site! <_<

i think that i saw it in Taiwan maybelline website about one month ago <_< . now, i'm unable to find it back! :cry:

"once again: she wore red shirt with jeans, she is outside with a chinese girl and they are next to a car!"

I love Josie's mouth. Something about it is so .. sexy. I like her mouth better than Adriana's.

I agree, Josie has the most beautiful mouth ever, actually Josie has everything better than adriana. have you seen adriana's mouth his horrible, her mouth stick out too much, and when she smile or talk you could see all her gums, and her teeth are all mess up too she needs braces.

I love Josie's mouth. Something about it is so .. sexy. I like her mouth better than Adriana's.

I agree, Josie has the most beautiful mouth ever, actually Josie has everything better than adriana. have you seen adriana's mouth his horrible, her mouth stick out too much, and when she smile or talk you could see all her gums, and her teeth are all mess up too she needs braces.

I wonder how Josie kissing... :blush: :drool: