Bellazon

question about SI magazine

ssj_trunks7

damnit mine didn't come in the mail today, I was lookin foward to it, hope it comes tommorow. Hmmm Murphy on the cover, didn't see that coming.

About Marisa. Look, shes a beuatiful, blonde bombshell with a great athletic body and that girl next door look that is so attractive to alot of people. My sister actually thinks shes the best looking model in Victoria Secrets catalouge, and alot of people agree with her. Of course she can't stand up to Adriana Lima and the other's when it comes to perfection, but its because shes not perfect, because she has those light brown eyes and the freckles and the muscular build that makes her so popular. So lay off you nit pickers, you guys bitch and complain when somebody says something stupid about Adriana or Ana or Alessandra, but your all being hypocritical big time, especially now that Marisa is getting the attention she deserves, she is a gorgous American model! How often does that happen?

So lay off you nit pickers, you guys bitch and complain when somebody says something stupid about Adriana or Ana or Alessandra, but your all being hypocritical big time, especially now that Marisa is getting the attention she deserves, she is a gorgous American model! How often does that happen?

Not very, but i think Angela Lindvall is much better than Marisa, and she's American

So lay off you nit pickers, you guys bitch and complain when somebody says something stupid about Adriana or Ana or Alessandra, but your all being hypocritical big time, especially now that Marisa is getting the attention she deserves, she is a gorgous American model! How often does that happen?

Not very, but i think Angela Lindvall is much better than Marisa, and she's American

Angela Lindvall.. she is one of my favourites.. i think she is the best american model... everyone is entitled to their opinion

Fremont what are you smoking?! Marisas pictures are incredible in this mag. I think somebodies jealous.

Cain you are very perceptive. I am a little jealous. I mean, I'm an alright looking guy, but Marisa, she is the best looking man in the world, how couldn't I be jealous?