Bellazon

Alyssa Miller
Thumbnail

sedirea

18 minutes ago, Naturally said:

I really think that she has a problem with relationships. 

Andrews relationships don’t last either (he dated Shannon for 4 and a half years then Emma straight after for 4 and a half years) but since then none of them have lasted. That’s why I kinda thought they’d be good together, and they could maybe make it work.  Sad for them 

5 hours ago, Naturally said:

I really think that she has a problem with relationships. 

Something I’ve noticed over the years of following her is that she seems to uproot her situation for men. Left NYC for Texas for Mark Wystrach. Left Texas for LA for Cameron Avery. Left LA for Ojai for Korey. Left Ojai for Malibu/LA again for Andrew. I realize it might not be fair to say FOR the men as maybe she wanted to be the one to move around, but she did say a while ago that she was in Al Anon to work on codependency. I know I have previously talked about where are the animals in a semi joking way but it’s a big thing to leave your animals that were you life (the pig! Her dog Charlie that she’s had for over a decade!) begins with someone else so you can be with a guy. I hope she finds peace. 

I mean they were only dating for a few months and they had met on a dating app IIRC?

It's not exactly out of the ordinary for such a relationship to end within that time frame.

Probably they reached the phase where they knew each other well enough for them to find things they disliked or found annoying about the other.

58 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I mean they were only dating for a few months and they had met on a dating app IIRC?

It's not exactly out of the ordinary for such a relationship to end within that time frame.

Probably they reached the phase where they knew each other well enough for them to find things they disliked or found annoying about the other.

They’ve been dating since last summer. July-ish 

Could it be Andrew's, "openness," to, "other," relationships and, " impulses," and his disbelief in, "romantic," relationships that might have turned Alyssa off?  She seems like a rather romantic spirited woman and maybe that along with his openness to same sex relationships turned her off.

37 minutes ago, Samiot said:

Could it be Andrew's, "openness," to, "other," relationships and, " impulses," and his disbelief in, "romantic," relationships that might have turned Alyssa off?  She seems like a rather romantic spirited woman and maybe that along with his openness to same sex relationships turned her off.

He said he wouldn’t stop himself if he fell in love with a guy, but he’s only ever been attracted to women. Why would she have a problem with that and why would she take issue with it 6 months after they started dating? Seems more like you have the issue with it. He doesn’t have a disbelief in romantic relationships, he had two back to back 4 and a half year relationships with Shannon and Emma (“longer than any of Alyssa’s relationships I may add). 

AGFAN, we're not talking about me here.  Stay focused.  The fact that he might become interested in a guy in the future might be a turnoff to Alyssa if she became more invested emotionally in Andrew.  Is that too hard to see?  Just offering another possible reason.  If you read the quotes in The Sun article, it's not too difficult to see how some things about him could be a turn off.

If she thought of those things are turn offs then why did she date him for 6 months? 
They were happy at the SAG awards. Something obviously happened and they disagreed about something that they couldn’t get back from. 
My opinion is she probably wanted to be more open about their relationship on social media since they went public at the SAG awards but he didn’t and they had a big argument about it. He had a Q and A a few weeks back and he went on a rant about Instagram. That’s my theory. 
If she didn’t like the fact that he said he’s straight but wouldn’t be opposed to dating a man if he ever wanted to then she wouldn’t have dated him in the first place. 

23 minutes ago, sist3rmidnight said:

And Alyssa has said on a Q&A that she considers herself bi. I don't think that would be a problem at all. 

I remember a "recent" Q&A where she said that she considered herself "straight but open", I don't know if we're talking about the same.