Bellazon

Tatjana Patitz
Thumbnail

CarMELita

Tatjana and John Pearson together again after the Freedom 90 video, does anyone the date of this campaign?

johnpearson21qj9.th.jpg

john pearson :wub:

he was my 80's dream man,back when the male models actually looked like men, not prepubescent girly boys

it had to be early 90's, tatjana's hair is short and the only time she had short hair was early 90's..he dropped off the map round that time. :(

Tatjana and John Pearson together again after the Freedom 90 video, does anyone the date of this campaign?

johnpearson21qj9.th.jpg

he was my 80's dream man,back when the male models actually looked like men, not prepubescent girly boys

it had to be early 90's, tatjana's hair is short and the only time she had short hair was early 90's..he dropped off the map round that time. :(

I agree, male models are a joke these days, they even look more girlie than the female models :laugh: and that's a serious thing 'cause Gemma and company look like 15 years old fragile lolitas.

the Drakkar Noir ad with John Pearson and Stephanie Seymour is still one of my fave ads! he's a great model.

and guess what? he's still working , check this out:

http://www.stormmodels.com/mendetails.html...amp;image=28556

just don't get sad if you see him with grey hair, he's like 45 these days :laugh: :wave:

johnpearson21qj9.th.jpg

I agree, male models are a joke these days, they even look more girlie than the female models :laugh: and that's a serious thing 'cause Gemma and company look like 15 years old fragile lolitas.

the Drakkar Noir ad with John Pearson and Stephanie Seymour is still one of my fave ads! he's a great model.

just don't get sad if you see him with grey hair, he's like 45 these days :laugh: :wave:

OMG, not sad at all.... he looks amazing!! ill be 37in a week so 45 is no big stretch

*wipin drool off of chin*

i knew hed still be gorgeous :wub: thanks!!!!!!!! :flower:

johnpearson21qj9.th.jpg

OMG, not sad at all.... he looks amazing!! ill be 37in a week so 45 is no big stretch

*wipin drool off of chin*

i knew hed still be gorgeous :wub: thanks!!!!!!!! :flower:

:laugh: :laugh: oh well, a perfect match post-2462-0-1445991774-23383_thumb.gif --> :fun: --> :p