Bellazon

Tatjana Patitz
Thumbnail

CarMELita

I never understood why she was compared to the other supermodels!
know responding to a comment made in march of '07 is odd, but i went through the whole thread to make sure my pics werent reposts... and this comment i felt needed to be addressed

lolita, you wondered why she was compared to the other supers....

all you have to do is look at her thread to get the answer. you might not be impressed with

her beauty... to some it might be an acquired taste... but you have to recognize that

in her time she had pretty much EVERY big campaign there was in the fashion world

she was the darling of some of the greatest fashion photographers and designers of our time

and if you note in the late 80's, early 90's.. she was pretty much on the cover of vogue CONTINUOUSLY

it would show you that she sold product. vogue doesnt put you on their cover unless

you can move units. and she did.her face and body sold millions, certainly on par with all theother supers

and on a more personal note, she was a quiet rebel.. fashion insiders bothered her about her weight for years,

but she refused to cave in and stayed just the way she was. and it was also refreshing to see someone

who was almost strange looking get so much notice, it made her approachable.and she had a sweet

calm spirit about her that everyone responded to. just like christy, i NEVER heard one story about tatjana

pitching a fit like other supers we know. she had class and was wonderfully exotic.

now my fingers hurt so im gonna stop now.

BTW carmelita.. every pic save for 1 out of what i had to post,you have already posted :beating: lololololol

from zothike

post-16964-1200337038_thumb.jpg

post-16964-1200337066_thumb.jpg

post-16964-1200337122_thumb.jpg

post-16964-1200337186_thumb.jpg

post-16964-1200337239_thumb.jpg

schwester... its snowed 2 times this week!!!! it snowed again yesterday

it was so fun, me and louie had a snow fight. can you believe my whole friggin life

ive never had a snow fight??? it was unbelievably fun... but louie wasnt fucking around, he beaned

me hard enough to bruise my arm, i got him back, though

and i dont know what the hell is going on with the snow in georgia, apparently it happens every 10 yrs or so

maybe global warming? maybe the goddess thought it was time for me to have my first snow fight

cuz you know the world revolves around me :brows: :rofl:

:rofl:

Never had a snow fight before?? What a shame it's so much fun!

Although we hadn't much snow over the last years in my area of the country ... :no:

There really had been more when I was a kid ... aeons ago it seems ... :cain:

... even before the time when Tatjana was with Seal and this already had been decades ago!

Quite a good taste that man's got ...!

:rofl:

Never had a snow fight before?? What a shame it's so much fun!

Although we hadn't much snow over the last years in my area of the country ... :no:

There really had been more when I was a kid ... aeons ago it seems ... :cain:

... even before the time when Tatjana was with Seal and this already had been decades ago!

Quite a good taste that man's got ...!

Penny dear, I was born in Ankara, which is in Turkey, and we used to have snow up to our knees. And I really really hated snow. I swore that I would move somewhere it never snows. So I am here in the Aegean region with NO snow. I have lived here for 7 years, it snowed the year that I moved here. The locals were crazy with joy. They had never before had snowball fights. They couldn't even walk on the snow properly. But lucky me, the snow melted before lunch time. :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

Anyway it didn't snow again and I am more than happy about it. One man's dream is another man's nightmare, I guess whoever said it, said it right.

Penny dear, I was born in Ankara, which is in Turkey, and we used to have snow up to our knees. And I really really hated snow. I swore that I would move somewhere it never snows. So I am here in the Aegean region with NO snow. I have lived here for 7 years, it snowed the year that I moved here. The locals were crazy with joy. They had never before had snowball fights. They couldn't even walk on the snow properly. But lucky me, the snow melted before lunch time. :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

Anyway it didn't snow again and I am more than happy about it. One man's dream is another man's nightmare, I guess whoever said it, said it right.