Bellazon

Plastic Surgery !!

The Joker

But I too, don't really like that fact that they're old but their face is wrinkle free...I think wrinkles on mothers look very beautiful...But why ain't my mom got any yet...>.>

HAHAHA...you should be happy for her.

yup, back to the topic, I've actually heard from a newspaper that a woman went for a surgery because she wanted to become an air hostess...She was an asian woman and is very short...so she lengthened her legs...scary...

ow...plastic surgery? Look, I´m 20 now, and I look like 13...damn, maybe I will be young forever :laugh: But I like wrinkles...it shows maturity, it shows life...it is said that women with wrinkles are happy ones because they used to smile a lot when they were young :laugh: I dunno if it´s true, but I still like wrinkles :D no face-lifting :no:

but to be taller...hm... :D no, I don´t think I want actually...I´m quite small, but small things are cute :laugh: until they bite you :ninja: :rofl:

jennka your twenty?!?!?....looking young is good...you will be happy in 10 years.

From my experience guys like small girls....guys always say...well your to tall and such.

i have no idea about the face thing :idk:.. but its genetics and superficial damage that give you wrinkles from what ive heard. I know that fat people tend to have less wrinkles because the fat puffs out the face. MOst models and celebs have big heads because it gives the face more space and it looks better on camera...look at tyra, gemma ward, kate moss, george clooney, leo.

They do that limb lengthening all over the world now....europe, usa, russia, egypt its pretty intense.

I hate wrinkles!....i donno why everyone just doesnt get fat injection's or Bo....thats just me though.

ew....limb lengthening...scary...I don't know if is it me, but I find wrinkles on mother very beautiful...you know...like..."beautiful flaws"...I don't think middle age mothers should go for any botox....well...unless you're 40 and you still can't find a partner :p