Bellazon

Plastic Surgery !!

The Joker

They look like two bags she is hoisting up.

Exactly! Fake breasts would never be that saggy or squish that much. They'd still look like "rocket ships".

I've seen pics from her perfect ten magazine and they dont look anything like they do now.

She was what - 19 or 20 when she was in Perfect 10? And she's 26 or 27 now? If your breasts are real, get back to me in 7 years if they haven't changed a bit naturally.

I don't think people should have plastic surgery unless its like corrective surgery, like if you got in a car accident and your nose broke and they had to fix it. This happened to a girl I knew a long time ago.

Thats your only exception ?? :shock:

^Thats funny, haha...anyways, I won't say The Joker is wrong to support plastic surgery, its just her opinion...For me, I really can't imagine silicone in my chests, or plastic in my nose etc. I think plastic sugery exist is for those who really need it, for instance for people who had an accident, broke their noses, and had their face disfigured, or skin that got burnt in a fire accident...Because in this world, there are people who were born without legs, hands, blind, can't talk, deaf, hole in a heart, no fingers, very low IQ, disfigured face etc, and not even plastic surgery can help them, I feel very blessed with what I've got, I've got good vision, healthy normal body, hands and legs to play....:)

Well, im not supporting it, nor am i against it. I just think its fine if you want it but dont take advantage of it.

And those are not plastic surgery, those belong to orthopaedy (creepy), its different.

So no one here would do it no matter what right ?? Yeah right !!! :whistle:

I think fake breasts are fine! I mean, what if your friend had them, and you were on a cruise in which the boat capsized. Those breasts might then act as floatation devices and save both your lives! :whistle:

If they are saline then maybe, but I am not sure does silicone float.

You know, should we really be criticizing the people who get plastic surgery when plastic surgeons are the ones getting rich off putting silicone in women's chests and other things? A nose job is thousands of dollars yet it only takes like an hour or two to do. That sounds like robbery to me, capitalizing off of people's desire to look better.

I don't really have a problem with plastic surgery. My mom had her nose done years ago. And I think it's better now that she did it. It looks really natural anyway. I actually didn't even know she had it done until I looked at her older picture and I noticed her nose was a little wider, then I asked if she had surgery done, and she said she did. :laugh: But, my point is, I don't mind it as long as it looks natural. I don't think I would ever do it though... I'd be too afraid.

You know, should we really be criticizing the people who get plastic surgery when plastic surgeons are the ones getting rich off putting silicone in women's chests and other things? A nose job is thousands of dollars yet it only takes like an hour or two to do. That sounds like robbery to me, capitalizing off of people's desire to look better.

No no no no.... they can sue you if you mess up their nose job, and you never know the consequences if that is part of the insurance or not.... :ninja: