Bellazon

Official BZ Top 10

peyt

Then you do it Mr.Smarty pants! :p

No but honestly anyone wanna do it? I mean I can count votes too, and double check with you. But there is so much spam. :| (Joker. <_<) I don't think peyt will mind :idk:

Hopefully, everything is okay with peyt. I sure hope so. :o Anyhow, seems like the logical person would be Steve (Hyperion). He did a great job with the votes and banners last month. He knows the forms to use and all. So, I vote for him. (He doesn't know I'm voting for him so shhhhhh!) :rofl:

That's just if peyt is somehow unable to do it.....of course. :yes:

Hopefully, everything is okay with peyt. I sure hope so. :o Anyhow, seems like the logical person would be Steve (Hyperion). He did a great job with the votes and banners last month. He knows the forms to use and all. So, I vote for him. (He doesn't know I'm voting for him so shhhhhh!) :rofl:

So he should do it then! Where is he now? :p

So while waiting and to make up for "the spamming thingy" , i suggest we should play pip :woot:

:persuazn:

So he should do it then! Where is he now? :p

Steve at your service. It's the weekend, which means I have spare time. So if there's anything that you want done, now is the time. Of course I will require some type of payment. :shifty:

Hey you guys....I'm late a couple of days and you count me out.... anyway I WILL DO IT don't worry... :laugh: :)

PEYT :D Is the vacation that glorious ? tell the details :shifty: ahahaha.. PEOPLE SHE WILL DO IT by christmas :laugh: JK peyt jk :p

edit

hi guys

here's the deal...I'm kinda in an no internet situation here and I have no chance to do it in the next week so, if someone's interested - I'll be thankful. I could have asked earlier but I really thought I would do it. Don't hate me :blush: if noone can help it'no big deal, I can merge july and august... greetings from Bulgaria !:) And yeah, the holyday is pretty great :blush:

kisses from me!!!

Ok, I'll do it. I don't have a timetable right now for when it'll get done. I imagine 2 hours max (i hope) to record all the votes. The more complex that I make the banners, the longer it will take. I'm a perfectionist -- so I'd hope for Wednesday night

I have 20-11 done right now. I'll need another day to finish up with the top ten. Damn job -- getting in the way of the top ten. :whistle:

I came up with a stock market theme. If you ever watch CNBC, the layout should look really familiar. So, the graph displays four months (the quarter) and specifically it displays the position of the model the last four months. I think all the numbers are correct. The ticker on the bottom is the same for all of the wallpapers that I made. Just something extra thrown in there. I made abbreviations for each model with 2 - 4 symbols as well.

Once again, the "plus" and "minus" numbers are a little screwy. If a model went from 12 to 10, she gets a (+2). While the point value dropped and one would expect a minus, I went with a plus to show positive movement towards the top position.

I hope I didn't screw up that logic again...but who cares. Here are the results for 20-11....

Oh and if you read the bottom ticker, you can tell two models that dropped off from last month. There were around four - five models that dropped off the list, FYI. And the buy or sell rating -- doesn't mean anything really. I mean I would buy Eugenia Volodina at #14, but if it's a drop in ranking, then it's a sell rating. Maybe all of this buying and selling would make for an interesting game. Hmm, now I'm talking to myself.

Anyways, I'll be back in 24 hours give or take for the actual top ten. :wave: