Bellazon

Official BZ Top 10

peyt

hey !!!!!! great work Steve, what an amazing list!!!! I'm very happy for Nat, but I wanted Daria to be higher... Anyway, my list is in my avi, aaand...can't wait for next month when I won't be so busy! :)

#20 Izabel Goulart: Ummm..I'm starting to like her. Looks like Alessandra. She's okay.

#19 Coco Rocha: She's okay. She can look gorgeous in some pics and heck of freaky in other pics. 1st time on this list.

#18 Jessica Stam: I'm starting to like her also. She's a cutie.

#17 Jeisa Chimminazzo: Really no comment...A LOT OF FRECKLES!!!

#16 Tori Praver: I'm also starting to like her. So happy for Izzie!!

#16 Caroline Trentini: Again...can look gorgeous in some pics and awful in other pics

#15 Bianca Balti: I like Bianca. She's gorgeous!!!

#14 Inguna Butane: Awww...what a cutie! She should have been higher.

#13 Sasha Pivovarova: WTF???? Why in the world is this freak even on the list??? EWWW!!!! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13 Vlada Rosylakova: Another Sasha...at least she's less scary. Vlada can look cute, but most of the time...she's scary.

#12 Tiiu Kuik:I really like. She's very unique and beautiful.

#11 Freja Beha Erichsen: Don't know much about her. Seen some pics of her,eghhh...no

#10 Snejana Onopka: WTF???? Why is this freaky smoking **** here?? and she's #10??? NONSENSE!!!! EWWW!!!

#9 Julia Stegner: I love Julia! She's sooo beautiful! One of favorite models.

#9 Hana Soukupova: Gorgeous!! So beautiful! Great choice!

#9 Daria Werbowy: I'm also starting to like her. Very pretty!

#8 Miranda Kerr: My favorite Australian model and my 3rd favorite model! She is sooo cute! Should have been wayyyy higher.

#7 Raquel Zimmerman: I'm also starting to like her.

#6 Eugenia Volodina: Also starting to like her. (looks kind of manish sometimes)

#5 Ana Beatriz Barros: Still don't like her. Don't get why she's so high

#4 Alessandra Ambrosio: Gorgeous Ale! Just hoping she will quite smoking..

#3 Adriana Lima: My baby!!! I love Adriana!!! Gorgeous everything!!

#2 Doutzen Kroes: Another gorgeous one!! Love Doutzy!! SOOOO Cute!!

#2 Gisele Bundchen: Gisele! THE SUPERMODEL!!! Love her!! Beautiful!!

#1 Natasha Poly: ^good comments, eh? ^ Now this.....why in the stupid world is she #1 again???? I'm starting to like her, but this is just wrong. :blink:

OH MY GOSH MY GISELE BUNDCHEN :woot: Jennka, Mikey, Van, Jefferson, xPedro, Nouve, Sici, Michelabella... COME LOOK !!! :bounce: :laugh:

PARTY AT MY HOUSE EVERYBODY !!! :bellazon:

:woot: :fun:

Way to go GI !!! :clap::clap::clap:

Ale, Adri and Freja too. :D

And awesome banners.

I forgot to vote so Jeisa's only 17th. I didn't have time anyway. Tiiu is so underrated ad Jeisa and Inguna. Also I'm sick of Snejana. Ew, I watched a special of her on ftv and she is not pretty at all, her body is grossly thin. Anyone who thinks she's attractive is just dillusioned. Her body is disgusting and she has such a horrible personality.

OH MY GOSH MY GISELE BUNDCHEN :woot: Jennka, Mikey, Van, Jefferson, xPedro, Nouve, Sici, Michelabella... COME LOOK !!! :bounce: :laugh:

PARTY AT MY HOUSE EVERYBODY !!! :bellazon:

:woot: :fun:

Way to go GI !!! :clap::clap::clap:

Ale, Adri and Freja too. :D

And awesome banners.

YAY""""""""!!! :clap: Gisele is the best, SHE IS THA QUEEN :dance: :laugh: :blush: :)

SHE IS THA QUEEN

She certainly was at Dior Couture! :clap:

:clap: yeah, isn´t it gorgeous?? She´s like....legend...unstopable :laugh: Love her :heart: since she lost her wings in VS, she has spread entirely new, flying to the sky of modeling world :laugh: :heart: