Bellazon

Are religions dominating the world?

Tania82

Last days, a lot of people seem so religious and believe more religion than laws, ethic or moral. What do you think about it? Do you believe people are turning into schizophrenia about that ideologies? For example, sex for kids, astrologic signs, bulkha in every city...

• Tania82 changed the title to Are religions dominating the world?
  • 4 months later...

Tania, You have your answer with this ^^^post above.

Shoving their fucking religion down our throat.

"I do believe in god, but I don't need to explain why because it's my way, BUT i believe everyone needs to come to god so here is my link to safe your soul and think exactly like me."

8ac026c4efd7d43b665978c5dce2101a.thumb.gif.037d01b765384a7c1236c1f468283991.gif

I am atheist but I am not opposed to religion unless they hurt people.  I see religion and strong political values as being intertwined.  So extremely political people are in a way, religious and vice-versa.

I think most of the followers of Christianity benefit significantly (there are even surveys that prove this) with being involved with the Church.  Huge social benefits, professional benefits, and also deep emotional benefits.  Some have bad or terrible experiences though.  

There is long, hard path to take to gain the knowledge and experience that Religion and Politics seeks to supplant.  Not everyone, even most people aren't up the big commitment of effort to undertake this.  Religion can be a short-cut to greater well being.

• 2 months later...