Bellazon

Roberto Carlos
Thumbnail

Nicole

MEDICAL REPORT:

Beckham: Sprained internal lateral ligament of the right knee. Medical treatment and physiotherapy. Gym and field work.

Reyes: Sprained internal lateral ligament of the left knee. Medical treatment and physiotherapy. Rejoined squad.

Roberto Carlos: Mild fascia tear on the triceps sural muscle of the right leg. Medical treatment and physiotherapy. Gym and field work.

Raúl Bravo: Pulled quadriceps of the right leg. Medical treatment and physiotherapy. Gym and field work.

Míchel Salgado: Pulled triceps sural muscle of the left leg. Medical treatment and physiotherapy.

Roberto Carlos wants to end Real Madrid career with Liga title

Real Madrid wing-back Roberto Carlos admits he's still to decide where he will be playing next season.

The Brazilian will leave Madrid in the summer, a year before his contract is due to expire, and said: "There are many possibilities. Turkey, Qatar, Dubai, England. There are many offers. I prefer to finish the season, to have all the facts and then I will announce where I'll go.

"I've already told everyone in the dressing room that I want to leave with the Liga championship. The first season I came here we won the Liga, but I didn't celebrate because I had to go away with Brazil. But if we were to win this year, then I'll be celebrating until I drop!"

Roberto Carlos also admitted the best time he had at the club was under former president Lorenzo Sanz.

"Although the financial situation wasn't good, I enjoyed my time under him because he was a fan. When he left, Madrid became a company, where the objective was to sell shirts, make a lot of publicity and focus little on football."

MADRID-OSASUNA

Goalkeepers: Casillas and Diego López.

Defense: Cannavaro, Helguera, Ramos, Torres, Roberto Carlos, Cicinho, Marcelo, Mejía and Miñambres.

Midfielders: Emerson, Diarra, Reyes, Robinho, De la Red and Raúl.

Forwards: Van Nistelrooy, Higuaín and Cassano.

REAL MADRID 2: Casillas; Ramos, Cannavaro, Helguera, Torres (Roberto Carlos, min.69); Diarra, Emerson, Higuaín, Robinho (Reyes, min. 85); Raúl and Van Nistelrooy.

OSASUNA 0:Ricardo; Flaño, Cruchaga, Cuellar, Monreal; Erice, Muñoz (Milosevic, min 61), David López, Valdo, Juanlu (Azpilicueta, min.65); Webó (Romeo, min.80).

REFEREE: Ramírez Domínguez. Booked Cuellar (min.11) and Flaño (min.82).

GOALS:

1-0 (min.24): Raúl after an assist by Emerson.

2-0 (min.80): Robinho finishes off a counterattack.

NOTES: Matchday 29 of the 2006/07 Primera Liga played at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium. Attendence: 75,000.