Bellazon

Vendela Kirsebom
Thumbnail

DeeJ

Vendela Kirsebom, Naomi Campbell and Kathy Ireland are shown representing the Frito Lay company at the 1996 Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena, California. Original photos by flickr user 49er Badger.

attachicon.giffrito.JPGattachicon.giffrito2.JPGattachicon.giffrito3.JPG

those shots are hilarious. They must have been paid a ton to do that gig, because they don't look happy to be there.

Vendela Kirsebom, Naomi Campbell and Kathy Ireland are shown representing the Frito Lay company at the 1996 Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena, California. Original photos by flickr user 49er Badger.

those shots are hilarious. They must have been paid a ton to do that gig, because they don't look happy to be there.

Bwahahaha! I know, right? I was almost shocked to see Naomi there. I wouldn't have thought she'd agree to such a thing. Of course, wasn't she in on that "Supermodel Cafe" venture with Crawford and Schiffer? And the music career? Not everything she did was a winner.

Bwahahaha! I know, right? I was almost shocked to see Naomi there. I wouldn't have thought she'd agree to such a thing. Of course, wasn't she in on that "Supermodel Cafe" venture with Crawford and Schiffer? And the music career? Not everything she did was a winner.

Excuse me, it was called the "Fashion Cafe." Thanks, Google.

Kathy looks bored as hell, Naomi looks like "why the f**k am i even here!?" lol would have loved to see a video of this.... between, the Fashion Cafè was with Schiffer, Elle MacPherson & Christy Turlington ;)

Kathy looks bored as hell, Naomi looks like "why the f**k am i even here!?" lol would have loved to see a video of this.... between, the Fashion Cafè was with Schiffer, Elle MacPherson & Christy Turlington ;)

Oh, that's right! Sorry, Naomi! :ermm:

^ no, sorry, i was not clear.... i meant Naomi was in there with Schiffer, Turlington & MacPherson, not with Crawford.... but Campbell was a part of it indeed ;)

Thank you for the clarification, brazilianaffair. I did a bit more Google-ing about it and apparently that whole venture was an even bigger disaster than I remembered. Schiffer cut ties pretty quickly, the New York restaurant only survived about 3 years and the Italian brothers who founded the chain were busted for money laundering (among other accusations) at the beginning of the 2000s...