Bellazon

Renee Simonsen
Thumbnail

nanook351

:wave: Hi Renee fans! The italian VANITY FAIR magazine #38 of September 2010 has an article about photographer Marco Glaviano inside showing a picture of Renée:

post-21846-1285686993_thumb.jpg

Photo is from a nice guy from Italy who satisfied my curiousity before I´ll get it.

I'm glad you're back, Miss!Is not the same without you.

Hi Renee fans! The italian VANITY FAIR magazine #38 of September 2010 has an article about photographer Marco Glaviano inside showing a picture of Renée:

that's fantastic. paulina, renée, carol, nancy & joan all in the same picture, i've always loved that shot so much

I also, always loved this pic

Covers

Hi markymark! Thanks for it. :heart: Is this INSIDE cover complete or has it more of Renée to show? I wonder where the rest of her body is... ;) What date is it? Can you tell, please?

Hello

yes it is a big magazin

I will take a photo of it soon

right now we are not at home

we are getting a new bathroom in our house

have a nice weekend all

:drool:

:wave: Hi Renee fans! The italian VANITY FAIR magazine #38 of September 2010 has an article about photographer Marco Glaviano inside showing a picture of Renée:

post-21846-1285686993_thumb.jpg

Photo is from a nice guy from Italy who satisfied my curiousity before I´ll get it.

Oh, it's a great news. I would love to have this picture glad Renee is back in European mag even if it's only old pictures.

• 3 weeks later...