Bellazon

Renee Simonsen
Thumbnail

nanook351

Amica, 07-11-1985---Apost-42224-1283464993_thumb.jpg---Bpost-42224-1283465035_thumb.jpgTwo versions of the cover-B with regulations of the scanning a little pushes toward a sixty-cross processing- style

THANKS fender! Krissy Taylor fan or do you just like the shot you´ve chosen for your profile?! Just curious... ;)

The AMICA is from Italy and photographer is Barry McKinley. :blush:

If you have the cover-look (page with the small picture of the cover) would be great if you still could add this! :drool:

Hi, dear, I found the pictures on the internet-this long time ago when I was not bellazonian,, maybe even in the thread, I think--- the photo was cut in two, so I had to rebuild the middle, you want a copy?---Taylor on a veteran Ford Thunderbird, the overall blue green hue ,for me is something irresistible

:wave: Hi fender! I´ve posted this absolute beautiful editorial with this picture of Krissy at her topic:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1764640

And since I still have the original I don´t need a copy. I´m more into originals. :wub: But thanks for offering. It´s really great to see someone likes it so much to use it as its profile picture. :)

I really did not know that was one of your scan, I downloaded and modified time ago,for me only ... , I'm sorry, if you want I can change the picture----You have a very subtle way of saying things, I sensed that something was vrong.you're a good teacher,miss coverlook,I admired votre savoir faire

Amica, 07-11-1985---Apost-42224-1283464993_thumb.jpg---Bpost-42224-1283465035_thumb.jpgTwo versions of the cover-B with regulations of the scanning a little pushes toward a sixty-cross processing- style

THANKS fender! Krissy Taylor fan or do you just like the shot you´ve chosen for your profile?! Just curious... ;)

If you have the cover-look (page with the small picture of the cover) would be great if you still could add this! :drool:

Hi, dear, I found the pictures on the internet-this long time ago when I was not bellazonian,, maybe even in the thread, I think--- the photo was cut in two, so I had to rebuild the middle, you want a copy?---Taylor on a veteran Ford Thunderbird, the overall blue green hue ,for me is something irresistible

:wave: Hi fender! I´ve posted this absolute beautiful editorial with this picture of Krissy at her topic:

And since I still have the original I don´t need a copy. I´m more into originals. :wub: But thanks for offering. It´s really great to see someone likes it so much to use it as its profile picture. :)

I really did not know that was one of your scan, I downloaded and modified time ago,for me only ... , I'm sorry, if you want I can change the picture----You have a very subtle way of saying things, I sensed that something was vrong.you're a good teacher,miss coverlook,I admired votre savoir faire

:wave: Hi again! No, please, don´t change it. I really like it! And there is absolute nothing wrong. Nothing behind. O.K.? If you post something here it goes around. That´s natural. :)

Rene? icon2.gificon14.gif

:wave: Hi jOEh! Really hard to tell, because this picture is so small. Do you know from what date this VOGUE Sport is? This model has a big smile as Renée often showed on covers, but I can´t count anymore the stuff I´ve purchased by chance as on the ebay picture it looks like Renée and later when I got it it turned out it´s a "good double" only. I think you only can tell for almost sure when you see it with your own eyes or BIGGER. Even for some originals in our collections we Renée fans can´t tell for sure if it´s her or not. But thanks for posting anyway! You´re always welcome!

:wave: Hi again! Riddle solved. :laugh: Found this today by chance. It´s an advertisement for this VOGUE SPORT of Hiver 1984/85 and you can see clearly now it´s not Renée.

post-21846-1281986745_thumb.jpg

:laugh: well done

but she still looks like her

right???

yes, I even think it could be Rene :laugh: but MissP knows her 1000% more than me so ...

thanks for the pic! I love it!

:wave: Hi again! No, please, don´t change it. I really like it! And there is absolute nothing wrong. Nothing behind. O.K.? If you post something here it goes around. That´s natural. :)

O.K.