Bellazon

Aishwarya Rai
Thumbnail

Ronin

She has blue eyes even in 2 out of those 3 pictures you can tell she does if you look closely, I dont understand why its so hard to believe? ive seen many people from india who have light eyes and that region in general. not worth arguing about. A bit off topic...but on topic, look at mischa barton she has blue eyes and they look brown here.

15xd7rw.th.jpg015qm5py.th.jpg

Hi, I'm new and I just wanna say just because there are light eyed Indians does not stop someone from wearing contact lenses. So there are Indians with blue eyes - does this mean Indians with other colour eyes don't wear contact lenses?

Why is the colour of Ash's eyes such a hot topic? Cameron Diaz has even bluer eyes and nobody disputes this. Here's why - in every picture of Cameron, her eyes ARE blue! With Ash, her eyes go from grey-blue to emerald green to hazel green. I can't count how many times this woman's eye colour changes. On her official site, Aishwarya's World, in the FAQ section, there is even a question asking whether her eyes are really blue. The answer? Yes, it is, but it sometimes changes from blue to green. Whatever! Eyes that are blue-green sometimes look blue or green depending on the reflective light as with hazel green eyes . Hell, my eyes are dark brown, but sometimes with makeup or me standing in a particular light, they seem hazel. My eyes don't change colour. So, Ash must have magic eyes that change on a whim. Anyway, there is a picture of her blue eyes somewhere on the net where the light actually reflects onto the contact lens proving that she wears contact lenses. Whether or not, it is corrective lenses is another thing. Nobody will really know what colour Ash's eyes are except those who are close to her. In Bollywood celebrities are put on pedestals so you only see the glamour unlike Hollywood stars who are hounded by the paparazzi. If Ash moved to Hollywood, we would in no time know whether her baby-blues are real or not because with the paparazzi, she'd be hounded 24/7.

Anyway, this whole fake/real eye colour thing is getting really tired now just the 'Most Beautiful Woman' thing. It's just another way to get people talking about Ash boosting her profile. Her PR team must be having a ball.

Here's someting interesting: There was a discussion on Aishwarya's World regarding the eye colour debate, but the whole thread was deleted. Could this be that Aishwarya's people are trying to cover something up? Who knows?

Cameron Diaz is also half hispanic, but she doesnt look it at all. That is why People dont ask. Alot of half hispanic or even FULL hispanic actors have blue eyes. I dont see why people dont question that. The only reason they make a big deal is because shes full Indian. Pepole are obviosuly ignorant, this is why her eye color is still talked about out of pure ignorance. I dont get why its so hard to believe., The majority of people have the blue eye gene lurking in them. Obviouly after years of invasion from Europeans that is why. My family we are full hispanics, but are we really? Of course not, The Spanish took over and thats how we have colored eyes, ranging from hazel, green to blue. My family has colored eyes who all married from the same country. There is no mystery its history. That is my explanation.

I'm not saying that because she's full Indian, she can't have blue eyes. My ancestry includes Malaysian, Indian, Dutch, English and Irish. My paternal grandparents have green and blue eyes, my maternal grandfather had grey eyes, my maternal grandmother has dark brown eyes, my mother has dark brown eyes and my father green eyes. I have dark brown eyes. So what? I have the recessive genes. My kids could end up with green, grey or blue eyes.

Whether or not Ash's eyes are indeed blue, who cares? I'm just saying that she's forever changing eye colour to make people suspicious.

I don't think she does it to make people suspicious lol

she has better thinsg to do I'm sure. maybe she uses color enhancer sometimes and that's why. plus people with really blue eyes tend to come out looking like they have brown eyes in pictures.

of course there's photoshop to make Cameron Diaz eyes more blue as well as every other celeb out there.

regardless she has lovely eyes

Technokitty, if your eyes were blue and they suddenly went hazel and you were photographed close up, most people would think you were wearing contacts either with blue or hazel. Why would someone being shot up close with blue eye come out looking like they had brown eyes?

Yes, Cameron's eyes have been enhanced on photos, but they're one colour - blue. Ash's eyes change colour on almost every pic. Look, it's her deal if she wears contacts or not, but I really think that her PR team will use anything to spark debate to boost her profile.

Technokitty, if your eyes were blue and they suddenly went hazel and you were photographed close up, most people would think you were wearing contacts either with blue or hazel. Why would someone being shot up close with blue eye come out looking like they had brown eyes?

Yes, Cameron's eyes have been enhanced on photos, but they're one colour - blue. Ash's eyes change colour on almost every pic. Look, it's her deal if she wears contacts or not, but I really think that her PR team will use anything to spark debate to boost her profile.

Since you guys just LOVE this debate, can you please post a HQ picture of Aishwarya Rai where she has hazel eyes. Make sure it's a candid and not a movie picture and HQ. K thanks. :wave: