Bellazon

General gaming talk

Enrico_sw

5 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I started this at the time and got pretty deep into the story but never finished it.

The combat is definitely challenging.

The game looks very interesting but definitely more janky and niche, for history nerds rather than a wide audience.  

the combat looks  more like how it would be in real life, very awkward rather than stylized

3 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

The game looks very interesting but definitely more janky and niche, for history nerds rather than a wide audience.  

the combat looks  more like how it would be in real life, very awkward rather than stylized

Early on you are so bad at that that you basically have to avoid combat with even the most basic enemies. It's definitely a game with a learning curve when you are used to such swordplay games that just drop you straight into the action.

I started playing Jedi Survivor. I LOVE this game.

I don't care what anyone says, maybe it's not perfect, but it's got everything I like: good star wars story/scenario, good characters, a mix of souls like combat and platform games. It's quick efficient, well designed, etc. Of course, there's probably room for improvement but it's great. :bounce:

3 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I started playing Jedi Survivor. I LOVE this game.

I don't care what anyone says, maybe it's not perfect, but it's got everything I like: good star wars story/scenario, good characters, a mix of souls like combat and platform games. It's quick efficient, well designed, etc. Of course, there's probably room for improvement but it's great. :bounce:

Yeah, I think it's among the best star wars themed games. There are tons of details and content for fans.