Bellazon

Find Me My Dreamgirl

Lol Interviews. That`s a bald statement. From the interviews I saw from Gisele, she seems like a very fun, cute person. Anywayz, they`res a million Adriana fans, and and maybe 15 Gisele fans..so obviously everybody will be protecting 'perfect little Adriana.'

Well neither are perfect. Interviews are easy to fake. And just to clear something up, they`re both my favorite models..I think they`re both very beautiful, but you guys make Adriana seem like she`s perfect. And whenever someone says something against her, you all argue it like you know her as a person.

Anywayz, I don`t mean to sund rude, or offend anybody..but just as you guys don`t like when Adriana gets put down like when people say 'she has implants' or 'she has rabbit teeth' then don`t put down and diss other models. Other people may not like it.

And you`re all entitled to your truthful opinions, I`m just pointing something out. I compliment and critize both girls equally.

What I've seen, I just think Giselle has some attitude problem, and especially in the vs 2003 show she really seems soo stupid, playing around with sting, you all know what I mean. Of course, it's true, I don't know them, but I can my opinion based on many interwievs that I've seen of Adri, and she really doesn't seem anyhow bitchy, like Gis, does. I'm no giselle hater, she's ok, but not in my top slots though.  :/

oh com'on..any girl would will play around with a hot celeb if they can :rolleyes:

U serious here? I mean, she might have the right figure (not like it's noticable under those clothes,) but her face... I'm sorry but how can you call that beautiful? Guess being a model doesn't neccecairily mean you need to be drop dead gorgeous.  :blink: 

Maybe she has a great personality, after all: "the inside matter more than the outside" (especially after gravity starts getting the upperhand) ;)

I was obviously being ironic here... ;)

What I've seen, I just think Giselle has some attitude problem, and especially in the vs 2003 show she really seems soo stupid, playing around with sting, you all know what I mean. Of course, it's true, I don't know them, but I can my opinion based on many interwievs that I've seen of Adri, and she really doesn't seem anyhow bitchy, like Gis, does. I'm no giselle hater, she's ok, but not in my top slots though.  :/

oh com'on..any girl would will play around with a hot celeb if they can :rolleyes:

Well, I'm not so sure, I've looked over the video many times with many of my friends and they all have the same opinion about her acting stupid there. You all take these opinions a bit to hard I think. I'm not saying I know her, I haven't really seen many interviews with her (giselle), and of course if you've seen more of them than me it's just right for you to say that she isn't so stupid as I say she seems to be. I'm not anyhow trying to say that "oh you all speak crap, I know adri and gis, so I can say which kind of personalities they have". That was just MY opinion based on how she acted in vs 2003.

Sorry about my english, but hopefully you understand what I mean. :)

Guest Lullaby
Lol Interviews. That`s a bald statement. From the interviews I saw from Gisele, she seems like a very fun, cute person. Anywayz, they`res a million Adriana fans, and and maybe 15 Gisele fans..so obviously everybody will be protecting 'perfect little Adriana.'

We're judging from the interviews we've seen just like you so this is a 50/50 thing. Shouldn't the fan base for both models show something there? Perhaps a pattern that there's SOMETHING putting people off of Gisele?

Well neither are perfect. Interviews are easy to fake. And just to clear something up, they`re both my favorite models..I think they`re both very beautiful, but you guys make Adriana seem like she`s perfect. And whenever someone says something against her, you all argue it like you know her as a person.

Anywayz,  I don`t mean to sund rude, or offend anybody..but just as you guys don`t like when Adriana gets put down like when people say 'she has implants' or 'she has rabbit teeth' then don`t put down and diss other models. Other people may not like it.

We argue stating facts that we've read or we judge based on the pictures when it comes to implants. You do the same. As for her teeth, no they're not perfect, but that adds to her appeal. I personally love her teeth and her mouth in general.

If people can diss Adriana that's our right to say things about other models if we so choose. It's an opinion and everyone has one. If you can't stand seeing them then don't read it. It's not hard to ignore people.

And you`re all entitled to your truthful opinions, I`m just pointing something out. I compliment and critize both girls equally.

Good for you but that doesn't mean we have to do the same.

Good for you but that doesn't mean we have to do the same.

I`m not saying that you should do the same..but I was directing it at the people who get mad when someone points out an Adriana imprefection.

Anywayz, I honestly don`t care what people say about Gisele. But from what I was reading, it sounded like there was a huge argument going on. To me, Gisele is one of the best models ever..and if she looks manly, or if she`s a bitch, then whatever..you can never change a person`s nature, all I care about is her doing her job right.

Perhaps a pattern that there's SOMETHING putting people off of Gisele?

Obviously, she`s not perfect. Noone is. And from basically 90% of the people I know, they judge the models by their looks--I don`t know wheather that`s right or not..but that`s how things seem to work.

I hear that Naomi Campbell is a bitch, and alot of people dislike her, but she seems to be doing her job right, and almost everybody in the world knows her name.

We argue stating facts that we've read or we judge based on the pictures when it comes to implants. You do the same. As for her teeth, no they're not perfect, but that adds to her appeal. I personally love her teeth and her mouth in general.

Yes I know. But I remember when I asked if Adriana had implants (I have no clue weather she does or not) some people were getting angry. Same with Brenna, I believe. I was reading how she was treated for stating her opinion. ANd I`ve seen some rude responses.

If people can diss Adriana that's our right to say things about other models if we so choose. It's an opinion and everyone has one. If you can't stand seeing them then don't read it. It's not hard to ignore people.

Obviously. I`m 100% with that, but read what I said above.

I believe that if people give their opinions, then they should accept others. And alot of people don`t do that..and that was mainly my point. I have nothing against people stating their opinion :)

and i love both of your avatars...passion i know you were talking about me and the breast implants but all i have to say is i have seen her untouched, while most you the people here have seen her photoshoped.

i cant believe i read all the posts.

Josie Maran and Petra Nemcova, along with their stunning looks, have really laid- back, go with the flow types of attitudes. They both seem so genuinely happy, kind and possess an inner peace.

Yes yes I've never met either of the two..but from what I've seen, I could be around those girls for hours. As far as dream girls go, those two have killer beauty + personality combinations.

Josie Maran and Petra Nemcova, along with their stunning looks, have really laid- back, go with the flow types of attitudes.  They both seem so genuinely happy, kind and possess an inner peace.

Yes yes I've never met either of the two..but from what I've seen, I could be around those girls for hours.  As far as dream girls go, those two have killer beauty + personality combinations.

I agree 200%

• 7 months later...
Josie Maran and Petra Nemcova, along with their stunning looks, have really laid- back, go with the flow types of attitudes.  They both seem so genuinely happy, kind and possess an inner peace.

Yes yes I've never met either of the two..but from what I've seen, I could be around those girls for hours.  As far as dream girls go, those two have killer beauty + personality combinations.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ditto.