Bellazon

Find Me My Dreamgirl

Oh please, just because Gisele speaks like an adult woman and not like Adriana like a kid. Gisele is just trying to save her private life, thats not rude @ all, she is professional in what she's doing and thats the point, for Gisele modelling is a regular job, Adri is a fulltime model...

"Let's face it; it wasn't Adriana Lima's IQ score that caught the attention of Victoria's Secret's talent scouts." - AskMen.com

I honestly don't think Gisele is nice because she's the only one I know of that has reports published all the time about the screaming fights she has with Leo in public. That's not exactly keeping her "private life" private

Of course the point of this is Gisele could be the sweetest girl in the world, but from the articles and things that I've personally seen about her, I'm not lead to believe that. And buying into the all models are dumb stereotype only makes you look more of an ass. Because to get as big as some of these girls are, and to manage their lives like they do, they'd have to be at least somewhat intelligent. I mean, these girls are tying their own shoelaces the last time I checked

Oh please, just because Gisele speaks like an adult woman and not like Adriana like a kid. Gisele is just trying to save her private life, thats not rude @ all, she is professional in what she's doing and thats the point, for Gisele modelling is a regular job, Adri is a fulltime model...

"Let's face it; it wasn't Adriana Lima's IQ score that caught the attention of Victoria's Secret's talent scouts." - AskMen.com

... she does not speak like a little girl... as a matter of fact... gisele does... i've heard her in an interview say "don't hate me, i'm only 24!"... i mean, don't get me wrong here, i'm a fan of gisele's as well... but sometimes she doesn't make sense when she speaks. so please... don't talk about adriana. :kiss:

I agree angie. I think we should drop this topic...They’re both extremely beautiful women. I mean they’re super models that get paid a ridiculous amount of money for their pictures because they’re gorgeous. Everyone has their own personal preference, you all have the right to your own opions but I don’t think we should bash each other or other models. :kiss: :heart: :wub:

com'on people, none of us know any of them and never will so you cant say who has a nice personality or not.

for all we know adriana could be a total bitch and gisele like mother theresa

:rolleyes:

and dont go...''in the interviews she's nice'' cuz anyone can be fake in an interview.

this whole thing is ridiculous.

What I've seen, I just think Giselle has some attitude problem, and especially in the vs 2003 show she really seems soo stupid, playing around with sting, you all know what I mean. Of course, it's true, I don't know them, but I can my opinion based on many interwievs that I've seen of Adri, and she really doesn't seem anyhow bitchy, like Gis, does. I'm no giselle hater, she's ok, but not in my top slots though. :/

Yeah, I didn't intend to fight somehow, just pointed my opinion about it.

And about the model Fiam posted, I think i could start out as a FEMALE model too. I don't understand the thing avout taking those weird looking models to the runway. Kinda odd.

Enough with this Adriana vs. Gisele thing... here's a dreamgirl for everyone, Jamie Bochert.

00026.L.JPG

U serious here? I mean, she might have the right figure (not like it's noticable under those clothes,) but her face... I'm sorry but how can you call that beautiful? Guess being a model doesn't neccecairily mean you need to be drop dead gorgeous. :blink:

Maybe she has a great personality, after all: "the inside matter more than the outside" (especially after gravity starts getting the upperhand) ;)