Bellazon

My goodness, what are you thinking about now??? ( No politics version )

Cult Icon

done with episodes 1-5 of  Witcher Season 1.. 

show is OK and I'm glad that it was made but it has some big flaws.  Casting/writing issues, tonal issues, and 90% of it is fanfiction.  The way the books presented things was a lot better.  Also this show takes itself way too seriously and lacks humor.  I don't like the cast members much or the directing.  I find myself seeing a bunch of actors talk and not being convinced that they are legitimate : ( 

If another director makes a Witcher show/movie based on the books...at the very least the actors for Geralt, Ciri, Yennefer, and Dandelion have to be charismatic & really disappear into their characters. 

At this point I'm mainly watching it for the visual imagery so I can appreciate the books and the games better.  The Witcher 3 is still untouchable as the best Witcher media with the best interpretation of the world and characters.

5 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Cowboy Bebop Netflix is out and I am afriad to look at it, it looks real bad : !

Apparently, everybody says it's really really bad... I'm not wasting one second of my life watching this crap. I have too good memories of the original series, I don't want them tainted. :ermm:

2 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Apparently, everybody says it's really really bad... I'm not wasting one second of my life watching this crap. I have too good memories of the original series, I don't want them tainted. :ermm:

I saw a little...

200.gif

On 11/21/2021 at 9:08 AM, frenchkiki said:

This is a bottle of beer. No sure i will use it it for pleasuring myself 😳 kind of dangerous

Yea I know it was a bottle of beer.  Looks more dangerous than using fruit : D 

On 11/21/2021 at 9:09 AM, frenchkiki said:

Watched the trailer and it looks bad. Never heard of cowboy bebop before. Is it famous ?

Yes, it's a classic, beloved anime series. (stylish space noir)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboy_Bebop

• 2 weeks later...

I'm been interested in doing audiobooks for a few of the best quality fantasy and romance novels so I have a better understanding of the genre.

Any recommendations?  @frenchkiki

I think I will do Tolkein's books (Hobbit and LOTR/TT/ROTK), a Terry Prachet book, etc. for fantasy.  For romance, I still don't know.  Time traveler's wife, notebook..?