Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

Watching Pantera tear it up with Zakk Wylde at Ozzfest. Damn, I'm gonna miss Pantera. Wait, I do miss Pantera. :(

You'd never think it, but the season can affect your mood. Closer to the poles, where there's sunlight for 6 months and then complete night for 6 months (I think it's 6, could be 3 :p), people suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder, where they get depressed during Winter (the all night season). It's weird, but I doubt that it's affecting you...it was just interesting 'cause I just remember it after learning it 2 years before. Why can't I ever remember anything sitting in the exam room!!!  :angry:

I have a tendency to ramble on about irrelevant things  :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm really glad it ain't winter here, I've been there before. The girl before my ex, she broke up with me in Feb. Which sucked, it was night at 5 pm. Now! I feel good though. We chatted for awhile tonight, I actually went down to her place. Hung out there for awhile. All in all, for tonight...I feel a lot better.