Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

happy because it´s Friday, we´re heading to the cottage and I was complimented on my figure. To hell with vanity! HELL YEAH! :angie:

Feeling happy because of a compliment does qualify as vain. I am saying this as someone who is so extremely up her own asshole. I am the queen of vanity. No shame.

I actually started to feel proud on compliments just like year ago. Before, I felt ashamed. I told myself no more - and now I rather do enjoy any compliment I get lol.

Today, I´m tired. Been through a rough - do not want.

happy because it´s Friday, we´re heading to the cottage and I was complimented on my figure. To hell with vanity! HELL YEAH! :angie:

Feeling happy because of a compliment does qualify as vain. I am saying this as someone who is so extremely up her own asshole. I am the queen of vanity. No shame.

I actually started to feel proud on compliments just like year ago. Before, I felt ashamed. I told myself no more - and now I rather do enjoy any compliment I get lol.

Today, I´m tired. Been through a rough - do not want.

Vanity gets a bad rap in my opinion. Being a bit vain feels AWESOME. It does wonders for self esteem.

Vanity gets a bad rap in my opinion. Being a bit vain feels AWESOME. It does wonders for self esteem.

In your case, you need to take it down a few notches. Don't want to end up staring at yourself in a mirror for 4hrs do you? DO YOU?!

You stare at me long enough and you don't seem to have a problem with it.

Shhh it's okay. There is nothing wrong in basking in my beauty.

In your case, you need to take it down a few notches. Don't want to end up staring at yourself in a mirror for 4hrs do you? DO YOU?!

I'm usually trying to figure out wtf I am looking at. You are like a Monet, really pretty from far away but the closer you get it's just a mess.

EDIT: In before Picasso joke!

I'm usually trying to figure out wtf I am looking at. You are like a Monet, really pretty from far away but the closer you get it's just a mess.

If that was true, you would have never made sweet sweet love to me.

and I can tell the difference when someone sleeps with me out of pity or unadulterated lust so don't try to hide it, my sweet summer child.

If that was true, you would have never made sweet sweet love to me.

and I can tell the difference when someone sleeps with me out of pity or unadulterated lust so don't try to hide it, my sweet summer child.

Bitch you've seen my boyfriend, I have no standards. :rofl:

^^^^

LMFAO DEAD!

For being such an awesome sport, here is your consolation prize:

:52secs is my fav

Dear Gods... why are they booty poppin?! Why are they dancing in the first place?! What are those ratchet ass costumes?!

Are you serious, rn? They are twerking. Booty poppin' is for white girls at sorority parties. Twerking is an art form, and should be handed down to the youth of our country. Not only is that kid getting a first hand look at the beauty of this dance, he has Batman, Iron Man, and Spider Man doing it. I fucking wish I was that kid. I wish all my bdays had this bomb-ass crew.

In all honesty though, that shit is hilarious.

Double honestly, twerking can be awesome/mesmerizing... But that venue is so inappropriate. :rofl: