Bellazon

Jessica Alba

Guest Anonymous

Jessica, Jessica, Jessica :( <_<

Los Angeles (eCanadaNow) - Proving once again that Hollywood is concerned about the body image of young women everywhere, one skinny actress (Alba) wants to be skinnier, at least that is what is being reported by In Touch magazine. She says:

“I have curves, but I don’t really like them. I wish I was skinnier and taller.”

Source

I wonder if she realizes that 99% of women on planet Earth would tear their finger nails off with pliers to be able to look as good as she does on a bad day. That’s a rhetorical question obviously, which makes her comments all the more absurd. Jessica needs to be taught a lesson. She needs to be beaten up in a dark alley by a marauding gang of angry housewives who’ve never been on the happy side of 140lbs or never felt comfortable on the beach.

jessicaalbaxmasshop2bigdq2.th.jpgjessicaalbaxmasshopbiglh2.th.jpgjessicaalbaxmasshop3bigmk3.th.jpgjessicaalbaxmasshop4bigeo2.th.jpgjessicaalbaxmasshop5bigfu1.th.jpgjessicaalbaxmasshop6bigxf2.th.jpg

Jessica Alba is hiding from the world

Jessica Alba is back in Fantastic Four the sequel, but she doesnt want to be photographed at all with her trainer. Her trailer:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/fantasti...rfer/large.html

8tc3.th.jpg

She looks so skinny at the pic...but in the movie she looks gorgerous!! :wub: