Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

^ Overall,it's Utd who allowed him to go.He was under contract and they did not have to agree to let him go anywhere.Sir Alex convinced him to stay on last season as Ronaldo repeatedly expressed interest in going to Madrid.I know he will play fantastic wherever he is but,I think Utd. made a poor choice in letting him go.

I´d say joining Madrid might end as the big flop of his career. Lets see... he has some time to prove me wrong. But I am not a fan of him at all and I think he will add lots of disbalance to the team. Just like Becks did back then.

The first Galacticos failed when Becks arrived. And the "Millioneros" will probably fail aswell. Which sucks and hurts to see.

At least he will sell shirts.

^ Interesting how you brought up Beckham.I've thought that very same thing as well.As far as how Ronaldo's career will progress now.Since Becks left Utd what has he done?Essentially nothing....played in Madrid for a few seasons then the huge mistake of going to the LA Galaxy.Followed by AC Milan for what,a few minutes?His career basically has never been the same and he hasn't won anything since leaving Utd.Have to wait and see how this plays out.