Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

He's too cute :wub His smile is so gorgeous.

Also so cool to see his son... That boy is bound to be a gorgeous man when he's older.. Just like his daddy :yes:

Has there been any pics of cristiano with his son... I'd love to see those but can't seem to find any :(

Sorry but there is any pics of cris and his son :(

Cristiano Ronaldo: Bring on anyone!

Cristiano Ronaldo insists Real Madrid have no fear over who they draw in the quarter-finals of the Champions League on Friday.

The Los Blancos reached the last-eight for the first time in seven years after beating French nemesis Lyon 3-0 in the second leg of their last-16 tie at the Santiago Bernabeu on Wednesday.

Ronaldo, who started the match despite just recovering from an injury, has issued a 'bring it on' message to the rest of the quarter-finalists, which include the likes of Barcelona, Manchester United, Chelsea, Inter Milan, Tottenham, Schalke and Shakhtar Donetsk.

"Any opponent will be tough in the quarter-finals," said the 26-year-old, according to Madrid's official website. "We should respect all of them because they're in the quarter-finals for a reason."

The Portuguese also admitted he was determined to help his side end the Champions League last-16 voodoo and did so despite his injury.

"I stretched it, but what matters is that I didn't get injured," said Ronaldo. "I wanted to play because if Real Madrid fell, I would too.

"The coach asked me if I felt fine and I told him I did. I talked to doctors and physiotherapists I trust and they said I wouldn't risk getting injured.

"Nevertheless, it was obvious I've missed 14 days."

The Champions League quarter-final draw will be held on Friday at the UEFA HQ in Nyon, Switzerland at 12.00CET.