Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

cris-junior1-300x163.jpg

Cristiano Junior was seen at Madeira with grandma Dolly last week. Apparently, the Ronaldo mini-me was attending Dolly’s boyfriend birthday party, minus his dad.

Junior, or called Cristianinho in Portugal, was wearing cute Gucci clothes, that has his name on it. And for Cris fans around the world who are curious about the baby’s real name, well, it’s being official that Junior name is also Cristiano, comes after his famous dad. How did I know this ? At least that was the name that got printed on his little Gucci clothes.

And talking about the clothes, it also comes with a price. For original people like me, the price is pretty expensive. But for Ronaldo, it’s just nothing. Jr wears a mini Gucci jacket that cost £245, with a £175 jeans and a £145 matching baby shoes. In total……count yourself….

Too bad there are no other pictures from Jr from the occassion, as the paparazzi in Madeira don’t seem to do their job well. I guess we’ll just have to wait for the newest pictures from the cute little Cristiano.

Derbyanabella,Footballfantalk.com

Cristiano Ronaldo is fire up for a new challenge , a car racing !! We all know that he’s a car lover, but seeing him racing in a circuit wearing a racing suit definitely worth to watch.

Anyway, the Aragon Circuit already managed their talks with the Real Madrid forward, and wished him to participate for the 500 miles at Aragon MotorLand facillities of Alcaniz. The race will be held on November 26th, and Cristiano is reported to find his free time to schedule for the test ASAP. However, the negotiation is not yet decided, and no date is being scheduled for him.

For the car, Cristiano could use Audi, since they become Real Madrid sponsor. But as a speed car lover, Cris has already contacted the Italian car brand Ferrari to give a vehicle, a 695 Abarth, “Tribute Ferrari”. He could also try the same car as Jorge Lorenzo did last year, with Fiat 500 Abarth Assetto Corse. At that time, Jorge only made it to finish on 24th. But hopefully Cristiano do better than that.

Derbyanabella,Footballfantalk.com