Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

So were is the love between them? Irina looks more inlove with her phone not with Cris. They don't even walk near each other. They look like strangers. They aren't cople they are just friends now. They were happy when they just started dating, not now, now they are like I said before just friends. And I don't think that they just don't show there feelings in public just because they don't want be seen by paparazzi. Iker and Sara looks so inlove when they are together and they don't care about who see's them. I think that Cristiano and Irina are just wasting there time together. They even can't communicat in the same language! Cristiano was happier with Nereida and with Irina... well they won't last long.

So were is the love between them? Irina looks more inlove with her phone not with Cris. They don't even walk near each other. They look like strangers. They aren't cople they are just friends now. They were happy when they just started dating, not now, now they are like I said before just friends. And I don't think that they just don't show there feelings in public just because they don't want be seen by paparazzi. Iker and Sara looks so inlove when they are together and they don't care about who see's them. I think that Cristiano and Irina are just wasting there time together. They even can't communicat in the same language! Cristiano was happier with Nereida and with Irina... well they won't last long.

I think that Irina and Cris are just two cold people. Maybe that's why they are together. <_<

x99912.th.jpgx99936.th.jpgx9999.th.jpgx9996.th.jpg19644766.th.jpg

x9991j.th.jpgx99930.th.jpgx999n.th.jpgx99923.th.jpgpo8rtada.th.jpg

Via FAcebook

Cristiano Ronaldo: I am delighted with the court's decision. I take enormous pride in my professionalism, and take my training and recovery from injury very seriously. I would have never acted in the manner I was accused of, and felt no choice but to pursue legal action.Ex-Man Utd star gets libel payoutsay.lyReal Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo accepts substantial undisclosed libel damages from the Daily Telegraph at London's High Court..