Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

Ronaldo: I am a creative maestro

Real Madrid winger Cristiano Ronaldo believes that his recent provocative pass during the match against Atletico Madrid was "creative".

During the dying minutes of the fixture, the Portuguese player took a strike towards the opponent's goal, and when the ball was rebounded to him, he passed it to Xabi Alonso with his back instead of controlling the ball with his feet instead.

Atletico players were furious at the perceived lack of respect, with ex-Arsenal winger Jose Antonio Reyes calling it an act of "provocation" and Alvaro Dominguez calling it "silliness".

However, Ronaldo has hit back at the criticism on his Twitter page, according to Marca, saying :"Sometimes you have to be creative."

Real Madrid defeated Atletico 2-0 to remain atop of La Liga.

RONALDO: SIR ALEX IS THE BEST COACH IN THE WORLD

Portuguese striker Cristiano Ronaldo has praised Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson describing him as the “best coach in the world.” Ferguson recruited Ronaldo from Sporting Lisbon in 2003 and turned him into a professional soccer star from a young talent. Before Leaving United for Real Madrid in 2008, Ronaldo won three Premier League titles and a Champions League silverware with United.

In an interview with Metro the Portuguese appreciated Sir Alex for developing him as a player. When asked to compare Sir Alex with Real manager Jose Mourinho he said, “In some ways, they are alike – they both have plenty of experience and have won all there is to win in football.”

“The only difference that comes to my mind is that one is older than the other. I loved working with Sir Alex. We got on really well and today he is my friend. From where I am concerned, Sir Alex Ferguson is the best coach in the world.”

The Former winger also talked about the impact that Mourinho has had on Real Madrid, which experienced a relatively lackluster season in 2009-2010.

“There is more discipline. Mourinho has adjusted the way that we play. He is a fantastic coach, and the titles he has won prove his value,” said Ronaldo.

Mourinho joined Real Madrid in the summer after winning the Champions League with Inter.

No, no Mouinho is the best caoch in the world :yes:

Doesnt matter to me whether they kiss or not,they're together and thats enough to suggest they are in love.You dont go to see your '''friend''at events likie these and secondly,''friends '' dont stay at the same home and dont come to a non-fashion capital once in a month just to meet each other. They are serious and are trying not to be in the limelihjt(although its back-firing) :)

Cristiano Ronaldo showed up to support girlfriend Irina Shayk when she was awarded the “top international model” award at the 2010 Top Glamour Awards. They took pains not to be photographed together, but they were caught sitting together and leaving the Hotel Ritz together.

Cris looks okay here from the waist up, but he was wearing white pants.

post-34297-0-1446196718-91286_thumb.jpg

Doesnt matter to me whether they kiss or not,they're together and thats enough to suggest they are in love.You dont go to see your '''friend''at events likie these and secondly,''friends '' dont stay at the same home and dont come to a non-fashion capital once in a month just to meet each other. They are serious and are trying not to be in the limelihjt(although its back-firing) :)

STILL they look like icy couple. (And not only to me) Cris never hide his feelings when he was with Nereida. Irina made him as icy as she is. Now they both icy :laugh:

Will if they would be couple which is in love they would be both together on the red carpet and not Irina alone. And Cris wouldn't be late for the awards.it looked like he had nothing better to do so decided to have dinner there..

I think if he would love her, it wouldnt be a problem for him to do red carpet with her. He would be on time and properly dress for the awards, because what was Cris wearing wasn't right for an awards, and the last ting look at the video below, how Irina is talking with Cris? and how she looks when Cris is talking with her? Is that how couple which is inlove acts with each other? definitely not.

http://www.glamour.es/videos/irina-shayk-y...top-glamour/667