Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

Irina dosen't deserve's to win "the best international model" award. She won because she is CR girlfriend :yuckky: :avada: insidetheparty513587004.th.jpg

You gotta be kidding, right? She was on the cover of Sports Illustrated BEFORE she dated Cris. And you don´t just get THAT cover if you´re a nobody. I guess you all need to take those Ronaldo tained glasses off for once. I get it, that you´re unhappy with him having a gf that is not you, but you gotta stay realistic. Dream away? Sure, why not. Thats more than okay, but that bloke actually has a life and he decides to share it wth Irina. And she decides to share it with him. Why can´t you fangirls just accept that your dream posterboy is actually happy with another girl?

As for him.... terrible sense of clothes at the award show once more. He really needs a fashion guru, no joke. Why does he listens to Ramos more than to Kaka? LOL :laugh:

Maybe you was thinking about Petra Nemcova? They look similiar.

Cris: Don’t miss (cracks up)… Don’t miss the Portugal-Spain game on Wednesday, at 10 pm, on la 1.

Iker: Together for the 2018 Iberian candidacy.

(after introduction)

Interviewer: Portugal and Spain are neighbors. Do you all get along like good neighbors in sports, or are there occasional disagreements?

Iker: I think there is a good relationship. In fact, the two football federations are working together to try and land the World Cup in 2018. I hope it will be possible. I think both countries are references for football, they have similar players, Portugal has always been a strong team, like Spain. We hope our dream will come true.

Cris: We’re very excited for this game. We’re playing at home, and it will be a great atmosphere, and I’m sure the stadium will be full so that people can enjoy watching Spain in Portugal. I’m very happy to be called up and playing with a lot of my teammates from Real Madrid.

post-34297-1289981253_thumb.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo: "It is very special to play against Spain"

Casillas: "It will be a vibrant match with great players"

Realmadrid.com / Translation by Michael J. O'Donnell

Cristiano Ronaldo and Iker Casillas, respective captains of Portugal and Spain, gave a joint interview to TVE. The players discussed the coming Portugal-Spain clash, both countries' joint bid to host the 2018 World Cup and the Clasico against Barcelona.

Ronaldo

“Spain are the current world champions and we are very excited about the match. We will face them at our home and I’m sure the stadium will be packed and the atmosphere will be beautiful. I don’t think our defeat against Spain in the World Cup is a thorn on our side. In football you win and lose. It will just be another game we will all enjoy because we will face Spain, who are currently the best team in the world.”

“A match against Barcelona is always different. Six points may be at stake for us, as happens in every difficult game.”

Casillas

“A Portugal-Spain clash is a worthy and vibrant match starring great players and two very strong teams. Portugal will want to do their best before their home crowd in order to defeat the world champions. We will have the same respect for them as we wish all other teams to have for the world champion team.”

“I wish Portugal and Spain get to host the 2018 World Cup. They are leading countries in the sport because they produce great players. Portugal has always been a strong side and so has Spain. We hope to see our dream of hosting the 2018 Wold Cup come true.”

“The Clasico comes at a good time. The new players on the team have managed to adapt in the last few months and we’ve become a more experienced and mature side.”

8e80a9106943829.jpg

An alleged friend of CR has issued a statement on Facebook about Irina! He says he is friends with CR for 6 years!? I do not know if it's true. He sees it as that Irina, CR used only to make her career. The two are not engaged! He also says that Irina had spent the night after the Glamour Awards alone in the hotel. She will probably never overnight at CR's house! She always sleeps in a hotel!

He also says that the family and football for CR stands at the first place. And CR would really marry for love. And that what is on CR in the press not everything is right. Cr is to be a nice guy.

P.S. I really want that this would be true. Hope so.

CRISTIANO RONALDO EXPECTS "BEAUTIFUL" FOOTBALL TO BE ON DISPLAY IN SPAIN FRIENDLY

Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo is eagerly anticipating the high-profile international friendly against world champions Spain and believes the action on the pitch will match the electric atmosphere in the stands in Lisbon.

The Seleccao were dumped out of the World Cup by their Iberian neighbours in the round of 16 and the 25-year-old hopes to exercise some past demons on Wednesday.

“Spain are the current world champions and we are extremely excited about the encounter. We will face them in front of our own fans and I’m sure the stadium will be packed and the atmosphere will be beautiful,” he said in an interview with TVE.

“I don’t think our loss to Spain in South Africa is a thorn on our side. In football you win and lose. We will go out and enjoy the match against the best team in the world.”

The Real Madrid man concluded by giving a brief statement on the crunch clasico clash, which will be played on Monday November 29 at Camp Nou.

“The games against Barcelona are always at a different level.”

An alleged friend of CR has issued a statement on Facebook about Irina! He says he is friends with CR for 6 years!? I do not know if it's true. He sees it as that Irina, CR used only to make her career. The two are not engaged! He also says that Irina had spent the night after the Glamour Awards alone in the hotel. She will probably never overnight at CR's house! She always sleeps in a hotel!

He also says that the family and football for CR stands at the first place. And CR would really marry for love. And that what is on CR in the press not everything is right. Cr is to be a nice guy.

P.S. I really want that this would be true. Hope so.

This is the message i'm talking about:

ok people let me clear SOME things up. i am friends with cris, i have know him for 6 years. he is not engaged to irina, she is only his gf. i will not go into to much detail in to his private life because i promised him i would not gossip un-necessarily. i am only posting on here because i too agree that irina is using him and it makes me upset because as i said he is my friend. i willl say this, i find it very odd that she did not stay with him at his house in madrid when they attended the glamour awards in madrid but at the hotel, alone. and i view their photos together and it is clear that she has become very overly confident. it is a shame. really. to use someone simply because of their name. however i will say this; cris is not stupid nor is he blind. football and family are his main priorities and he is at the top of his career. he will not marry this young. and when and if he does marry he will do it for love. cris is a very sweet and humble guy, the media portrays him differently. they are as usual mistaken. anyway, that is all i will state on this matter. good day to all and i hope this helped. icon_e_smile.gif

CRISTIANO RONALDO AND IKER CASILLAS INTERVIEW ON R TVe FRIENDLY MATCH, WC BIDING, AND EL CLASICO

1zqboms_th.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo and Iker Casillas, respective captains of Portugal and Spain, gave a joint interview to TVE. The players discussed the coming Portugal-Spain clash, both countries’ joint bid to host the 2018 World Cup and the Clasico against Barcelona.

Cristiano Ronaldo has his mind set on friendly match against Spain, but he aware that El Clasico is ahead them.”It will be a special game where we play we possibly six points, because it is that always happens in difficult games, “he told TVE.

For the friendly match, Casillas fears about the difficulties on stopping Ronaldo to score.

Ronaldo

“Spain are the current world champions and we are very excited about the match. We will face them at our home and I’m sure the stadium will be packed and the atmosphere will be beautiful. I don’t think our defeat against Spain in the World Cup is a thorn on our side. In football you win and lose. It will just be another game we will all enjoy because we will face Spain, who are currently the best team in the world.” “A match against Barcelona is always different. Six points may be at stake for us, as happens in every difficult game.”

Cristiano Ronaldo: “It is very special to play against Spain”