Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

CRISTIANO RONALDO IN SO VISTO INTERVIEW

cris2-300x142.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo will be interviewing on Portugal TV show called “So Visto”. The interview already broadcast the two minutes interview since last Friday, but the full version will be aired today, Sunday 10th Oct.

But don’t expect to hear him talks about his son Cris Jr or his Russian girlfriend, cause it’s off the limit. Even the presenter, Marta Leite Castro won’t step on the question.

“It was a wonderful interview. Interviewing Cristiano Ronaldo is rare and the exclusive feeling is a good thing. Let’s have some revelations, but the privacy is out of limit. However, there are things that come close,”says the presenter.

cris3-300x222.jpg

“He does not talk about his son, nor we questioned about it. I tried not to step on the space that is not mine. “The purpose of this interview was to show emotion, laughs, and I can say he gave some good laughs!”, she added.

The interview was taking on the Spanish capital early October, and you can watch the preview in Youtube.

Sami Khedira thanks Cristiano for being gentle and elegantly dressed

Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira has mounted a staunch defence of Cristiano Ronaldo after the Portuguese winger was criticised by the German press.

Khedira has hailed his club-mate, claiming he has been vital in helping him settle down at the Bernabeu following his summer move from the Bundesliga.

"He is not arrogant or selfish like many people say," Khedira told AS.

"He dresses very elegantly and he always behaves in a gentle way. He has helped me and Mesut Oezil to integrate with the rest."

1, 2

Ronaldo delighted with Iceland victory

Cristiano Ronaldo is delighted with his goal that helped Portugal to a 3-1 win over Iceland in their Euro 2012 qualifier.

The Real Madrid star fired his side in front after just three minutes with a stunning free-kick that paved way for a Portugal victory which brought them up to second in Group H.

He said after the match: "I chose where I wanted to place the ball, and thankfully scored the goal.

"We're happy, we can breathe a little as we remain in the fight to qualify."

Meanwhile, it was the second straight win for new coach Paulo Bento since taking charge of Portugal and the 41-year-old was pleased with the result despite yet another set-piece goal conceded.

"The only negative thing from the game was conceding another goal from a dead ball situation, as we had done against Denmark on Friday," Bento told Eurosport.

"But we have to highlight that in an adverse moment, when Iceland leveled, our team reacted well, continued to control the game and earned a deserved win."

Portugal will not play their next qualifier until July 2012 against Norway.