Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

With all that baby confusion (I think its part of the plan to have as many babies around the house as possible, that way nobody knows who is who) I really hope he can focus on football soon enough again. Mourinho does not seem to be that kind of coach who is a big fan of chit chat bullshit like that.

I can´t wait for the season to start, tbh!

Personally I do not believe this, he does not seem like that kind of a person...

*cough* Paris Hilton * cough*

"I would like to have the number '7' shirt and I'm sure Raul would be happy if I had it because he knows how I am and how I think."

:evil: :evil: who does he think he is, that he assumes that he´s even close to deserve that number.... gosh i can´t stand him anymore...

"I would like to have the number '7' shirt and I'm sure Raul would be happy if I had it because he knows how I am and how I think."

:evil: :evil: who does he think he is, that he assumes that he´s even close to deserve that number.... gosh i can´t stand him anymore...

he has a very good opinion of himself... it annoys me <_<