Bellazon

Zack Snyder's "Justice League" (2017/2021)

PinkCouture

Watched MoS last night and thought that's a really good movie.

Gonna do BvS Ultimate Edition tonight cause I heard it's way better than the terrible theatrical cut, hope it's not a little over 3 hours of shit though.

29 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

reviews are in.  Watching a 4 hour Synder movie might be a form of torture

From my understanding the movie is suppose to be broken up in chapters, don't know if it'll be like what Netflix did for the Hateful Eight Extended Version. :idk:

9 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I really liked the Sci Fi element in the first 20 minutes of the movie and really liked Michael Shannon as General Dru Zod.

This was really cool and creepy seeing it in the theater.

I saw the movie around opening day, was very hyped up about it.  Yea, it was well done and Shannon was pretty good.  I like Russell Crowe in everything he does so it was cool to see him as the father.   

The trailers for the movie were inspirational/mysterious.  Especially the comic-con one:

The SC has a different design for Steppenwolf...I like the old one better.  The new one is over decorated and his face is obscured.

Dark Seid and Steppenwolf remind me of the dictator and his chief minion in Killzone 2. 

The CGI for the SC is insane.  Visually overwhelming.  Not a fan of it personally.

Amy Adams and her wrinkles damn..