Bellazon

Anime & Manga

midnight lady

the episode 12 is out! Shoku Dan are encoding the videos! it shall be out soon!!! :)

BTW they confirmed the second season of VK!!! so epi.13 which will be on the next tuesday will be the last for the 1st season of Vk... and we gotta wait till October to have the 2nd season... :ninja: I won't survive...

I hope so too :ninja: Gah,! I was so happy when I saw a new chapter :rofl: :heart: and I liked the whole "pendulum" series...but I don't get one thing.....how could Aizen become a captain after the whole thing with hollofication(sp?)...? I mean,a lot of people knew about that and did nothing..it's stupid <_<

@Cypress

Vk is in 2 seasons, it is even confirmed. This week coming will show the last epi. of 1st season... and they are going to show in october the 2nd season...

this anime only last in 26 episodes, 13 epi. in each 2 season. The reason why they have put it on further october, is to let Masturi Hino the mangaka to have time to finish the manga version first before the anime finishes... hope that helps...

and guys I won't be in this forum for a month, I am going to S.korea and to the Phillipines Tomorrow!!!

and don't forget the epi.13 of VK Will be out on tuesday!!! BYE! :kiss:

a lot of pressure on Matsuri, I hope he won't make any mistakes, hehe :p

last episode for the 1st season is going to be out later this day, I can't wait to see Maria :hehe: :woot:

Choco-Doll, have a lot of fun on your trip, we'll wait for your return with new questions about VK :laugh: you're the expert (Y)

It's ok I guess....I jst got done with episode 5 and now I know to much. It really bothers me. Just please be more careful ok?

It's like when everyone went around and told me what happened in Harry Potter...when they killed someone. I got really upset.

So stop ruining things for other people :cry2:

Your lucky I like you so much Hime.....:p :hug: