Bellazon

Marilyn Clark
Thumbnail

RocketQueen

• 2 weeks later...

Some photos and an article from Cottages & Gardens

Get to Know Marilyn Clark: An East End Native Who Went From Model to Broker

Sotheby’s International Realty’s Marilyn Clark was sweet 16 when she got her first modeling gig at Seventeen, a job that launched a decade’s worth of photoshoots for British Vogue, French Elle, Glamour, Mademoiselle, and French Marie Claire. But in 1999, after living in Italy and Spain for 10 years, getting married, and having two daughters, she felt the urge to return to her native East End.

“I never thought that I’d end up in sales,” reflects Clark, “but it makes perfect sense. As a model, I got used to being around new people every day, and real estate requires knowing how to handle different personalities and needs. The profession also comes with stress and competition, but closing a deal and making a client happy is such a wonderful experience.”

MarilynClark01.jpg MarilynClark02.jpg MarilynClark03.jpg MarilynClark04.jpg MarilynClark_recent.jpg

Marie Claire France May 1981 cover in a bigger resolution than previously posted

cottagesgardens