Bellazon

How did you find out about BELLAZON?

GOCHO

So there are two interesting stories, comeone people where are the stories about you being chased down by pygmies with sticks, and jumping from waterfalls.

The Giant hand eating tree marmoset koala alone is worth me re telling my story again. ;)

Fuck I'm bored as shit. :cool:

I had been on ChilaX for a while, and LimaX after that. I went away for a week and when I came back LimaX was gone and I had no clue what the new domain name was. I was bummered. Then one day, about a week later, I saw some chick in a skimpy bathing suite that was hot as the sun, her name was Bella Donna, so I did a little research on her, and bloody hell this was one of the first places that came up.

so did you ever find out about Belladonna ?

• 1 month later...

So heres my little Adriana Lima/ChilaX/Bellazon story.

A whils back I was on a trip in New York and I was at some mall that started with a P I can't remember what it was but anyways this game store had this little HALO thing going on so I was like alright lets kick ass. I was waiting in line and I was next up and Adriana was standing there next to the game console watchin, damn she was so fine. My heart was thumpin you know, had trouble concentrating on the game because this hot ass girl was watching me over my shoulder n stuff. So anyways I was gonna turn to make my move, cause you know I didn't know who she was,and holy crap her eyes were mesmerizing, but I kinda trump froze when I saw this biggn standin next to her with a nose ring and attitude written all over his face. But then I was like o shit its Lenny K and I did my thing and got my sig.

So that whole day I was on a Lenny high, boastn to me mates that I met Lenny n all that but after that wore off I wanted to know who that girl was cause damn she was fine. So I googled Lenny and shazaam, enter Mrs. The One. So anyway I started paying attention to VS ads and stuff after that :laugh: like I didnt anyways.

Funny thing was, I was in the same mall a little bit later and met her again! She and some other doods were runnin like they were in a hurry and some chick n their party bowled over this kid I dunno he was like 12, and this is why I like Adriana, cause she stopped and helped the kid. So anyways I saw my chance and approached, I can't even remember what I said or what I did but I remember it was smooth I was so proud :laugh: and I got her to sign a little wallet size photo of her that I kept in my wallet (duh) just in case I ever wanted her to sign something. LOL one thing I will never forget is what that kid said after Adriana left, "your cramping my style with the ladies." lol I think he was pissed at me.

So thats my thing.

p10101548jf.th.jpgp10101535de.th.jpg