Bellazon

Ryan Siner
Thumbnail

persuazn

Yeah, he kinda looks like Ryan Phillipe in the right angle...ie ^

It freaked me out the first time I noticed. We'd broken up already and I was watching little boy blue when it hit me. It was eerie.

Lol, Chris is sweetie and if weren't for the fact that he has a compulsive need to date like 6 girls at once we might have gotten back together.

Yeah, he kinda looks like Ryan Phillipe in the right angle...ie ^

It freaked me out the first time I noticed. We'd broken up already and I was watching little boy blue when it hit me. It was eerie.

Lol, Chris is sweetie and if weren't for the fact that he has a compulsive need to date like 6 girls at once we might have gotten back together.

one of the geminis im guessing

Yeah, the[/] gemini.

I was crazy about him and we went out for a while, but then his dad got transfered to Az and he was going to move while I was in france. It was very tragic hs r&j drama.

His only fault, he just likes girls too much. Great guy to date, not the best serious bf material. :rolleyes:

Lol, we stayed good friends though. Still are friends to this day. He's a marine, stationed in NC, just got back from Okinawa in dec. And the best thing he ever did for me was introduce me to Evan :wub: :wub:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...