Bellazon

Vintage covers

Dayrell

3 hours ago, missparker7 said:

I´ve posted this GRAZIA cover in the Donna Stia topic and the model looks the same to me. RocketQueen doesn´t think she´s Donna and she´ll be right.

cover + cover-look GRAZIA Italy 20. January 1985 #2291

GraziaIT200185no2291cover.thumb.jpg.b00d7a20a9499563d948e02157f1d9cf.jpgGraziaIT200185no2291coverlook.thumb.jpg.689b4c95d3e60a746a47b493c071ccfd.jpg

Or can she be Susan Smith again on the CARNET cover?

I didn't recognize her at first but she's Elisabetta Ramella.

627165934_byRenatoGrignaschi02.thumb.jpg.f93325f260c6e8707d306ca01e6b0659.jpg 1284871138_byRenatoGrignaschi05.thumb.jpg.212e2fd793aceb0d222ce7875ede0abe.jpg

19 minutes ago, BlueAcadia said:

YOU DID IT!!! Yay! This one was making me loose sleep. I bet @missparker7 is gonna love you for this! :clap:

I guess you sometimes have to take a second look and then you come up with the name! Yet another GRAZIA cover to add to my scan collection. 

BTW, I've created a list of covers and the models on them. I'd be glad to post them so others can take advantage of the info but I don't know where. :idk:

6 hours ago, RocketQueen said:

I guess you sometimes have to take a second look and then you come up with the name! Yet another GRAZIA cover to add to my scan collection. 

BTW, I've created a list of covers and the models on them. I'd be glad to post them so others can take advantage of the info but I don't know where. :idk:

Hmmmm...🤔 I guess here in Vintage Cover ID thread?? Or maybe if we get a vintage section that's bigger, we can get more detailed threads? Really nice of you to share! 

On 6/26/2021 at 9:45 PM, RocketQueen said:

I have such a list as well. I also was already thinking about how to publish this here. What about the GRAZIA magazine models topic sanja created:

I would love to have a topic with only the covers (+ cover-look) and the name of the model who graced them. :wub:A GRAZIA cover gallery. This way you don´t have only the name, but also the photo of the model (something to learn also). And if you ever search for the ID of a model when you see a GRAZIA cover and wonder who this pretty woman is, you can check here and hopefully find it.:smile: The only pity is we won´t have them in the right order then if we start with for example 1980. But if we do put all the same infos in the headlines, at least in the search you´ll find what you look for.

I hope someone understands what I mean!:biggrin: