Bellazon

Vintage covers

Dayrell

On 4/10/2021 at 5:50 PM, RocketQueen said:

Some FEMME and FEMME D'AUJOURD'HUI covers I got from journaux collection.

There are dates in the filenames.

I know they are too small and some show the back of the models but I figured someone could know who the model is anyways.

#3 Carla Bruni?

#23 appears in more pics that I have, I would love to know the name! :)

Some familiar faces, but these are kinda hard! 🤔 I need to  browse some files...

6 hours ago, BlueAcadia said:

Elizabeth Warner- wow, she looks so much like Renee on that Amica cover that it almost hurts my brain.

Yes, I´m shocked.:oh_no: How could I never fall over her??? On the composites http://www.modelscomposites.com/getlist.php?list=wld&choice=Elizabeth+Warner&year=all&id=

are some images soooo close to what Renée looks! At least none of these are in my Renée collection.:laugh:

Thanks for the ID.:flower:

1 hour ago, RocketQueen said:

I'm praying these are @missparker7 scans so we see what's on the inside! :heart:

Sorry, I have to disspapoint you.:/ It´s long ago I´ve had these full magazines. There are some few pages only left as I´ve thrown everything out I couldn´t ID that time or was not useful in my eyes for maybe a future trade with another collector. Also I have no space to keep all these magazines complete. Plus I don´t like the size of AMICA and the paper quality so much. It´s hard to store these pages without damaging them.

Well, now I would recognize much more models or have your help. For this one with Ana on the cover there are still 2 editorials inside. I´ll post them sometime later. You won´t become jobless.:laugh:

10 hours ago, missparker7 said:

Yes, I´m shocked.:oh_no: How could I never fall over her??? On the composites http://www.modelscomposites.com/getlist.php?list=wld&choice=Elizabeth+Warner&year=all&id=

are some images soooo close to what Renée looks! At least none of these are in my Renée collection.:laugh:

Thanks for the ID.:flower:

Good Job!! Jodi Mallinson looks so much like Renee to me also. I think I must have had some Jodi images mixed in with my Renee. :rolleyes: They have the same smile!!

9 hours ago, RocketQueen said:

Well, I'll take whatever's left! :idk:

And don't throw magazines ever again! :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

I'll take what's left too. :yes: Haha. Don't feel bad @missparker7 and shhhhh don't tell @RocketQueenthat some of my magazines are shredded too because I used to cut out and sell some advertisements out of them. A long time ago! I'm sorry!

The first ever magazine I got was from a friend and I had heard that people tear the pages and create album-like catalogs of their fav models. So that's what I did and I regretted it almost immediately. Ever since then I've kept all my magazines intact regardless of the fact that they are too heavy and contain all kinds of pages I don't need. Maybe I'm gonna sell something someday... who knows. I guess people would want the whole thing. :)

25 minutes ago, RocketQueen said:

The first ever magazine I got was from a friend and I had heard that people tear the pages and create album-like catalogs of their fav models. So that's what I did and I regretted it almost immediately. Ever since then I've kept all my magazines intact regardless of the fact that they are too heavy and contain all kinds of pages I don't need. Maybe I'm gonna sell something someday... who knows. I guess people would want the whole thing. :)

Yep! I wish I left mine alone too. Back in the late 80s when I used to collect the pages of my favorite models my friend and I tore all the pages out of any new magazine we got and "filed" them in manila file folders for each separate model. Then in each file we put them in order of our least favorite to our very favorite, which the very best pictures were on the top of the pile. 😄 I'm sure we tossed a bunch of awesome ads and layouts of models we didn't recognize or "collect". Oh well...*sigh* Back when I was a dumb kid lol. I had so many pages of Renee Simonsen, Yasmin LeBon, Cindy Crawford, Paulina etc. (The Supers) that they had many, many file folders each. Haha, one time we got in BIG trouble at school because we got caught ripping pages out of the back issues of magazines in the library. :unsure: We had to work in the library after school for a week....(but we kept the magazine pages, so it was worth it!)

Don't tell me you haven't got those folders still, lol!

That's a way to organize them I guess because when you keep the whole thing you just don't really know what's in each magazine. 

Also, the GRAZIA and AMICA ones are easy and practical to store but I've got thick, heavy issues of mid/late 90s ELLE DE which are very inconvenient and you have to spare a lot of valuable storage space! I still manage it though. :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

19 hours ago, RocketQueen said:

I´ve got 38 albums/organizers full of Renée stuff. How could I store all these magazines from or find anything on her? :idk: No way.:hmm:

On 4/14/2021 at 1:41 AM, BlueAcadia said:

Good Job!! Jodi Mallinson looks so much like Renee to me also. I think I must have had some Jodi images mixed in with my Renee. :rolleyes: They have the same smile!!

Yes, Jodi is also blessed with that lovely big smile. I like her also very much.:)