Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Gisele and Tom Brady Are Set to Jet

Gisele Bunchen and Tom Brady are spotted leaving their apartment in New York City on Thursday.

Gisele has reportedly purchased her very own jet, a Gulfstream G550 for $50 million, according to the Boston Globe. The super-fast jet, which can carry 14-19 people, will enable Gisele to fly from the US to Sao Paulo to Paris without worrying about connections or waiting in lines.

The Gulfstream 550 is the longest range business jet in the world and more than 124 aircraft have been produced.

justjared

• 2 weeks later...

perezhilton.com

Volkswagen premiered the commercial for their new Gol in Brazil on Sunday.

Starring Gisele Bundchen and Sylvester Stallone, the commercial had a budget of $5m and was directed by Brazilian Andrucha Waddington.

According to the media in Brazil, Gisele's salary was way higher than Sly's.

She was paid $2.5m and he got "just" $800,000.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like supermodel Gisele Bündchen is getting ‘screwed’ by the shitty economy.

According to a new report, Gisele has basically put her NYC-West Village penthouse on clearence. She’s asking $5.9 million for the penthouse, more than half of her original asking price of$10.9 million.

We don’t feel too bad, though. She bought the pad for $3 million in 2002. If she sells it for the reduced rate she’s still making almost $3 million in profit!

Gisele’s BF, Tom Brady, has his Manhattan digs up for sale as well.

He listed his roughly 3,000-square-foot home in the fancy Time Warner center at $18.29 million, up about 30% from what he paid.

Hmmm. Makes you wonder.

Are they planning on pooling their money to buy something together?

Are wedding bells going to be ringing soon?

Question: Forbes has reported that you made $35 million last year, more than twice as much as any other model in the world.

Gisele: Do you think that's important to me? Look, this is my job. I take pictures. There is no big deal. I would like to know who this reporter is finding out all of these amounts. And I would like him to talk to my accountant and figure out where is the cash that's missing. Because I haven't seen it.

So perhaps Gisele isn't making the big bank like everyone thinks she is?