Bellazon

News

Neo52285

why couldn't it be like 4 days afterwards or something :(

Ah hah !!!!!! New Yorker.... Mwahahahaahaa.... animals_bunny1.gif

<_<

thanks god I am a New Yorker, closer to Gisele than you will ever get you crazy Californian :evil: :ninja:

Gisele has been named the world's richest supermodel!

"Gisele Bundchen has topped Forbes.com's list of the world's richest models, earning £16.5 million in the last 12 months.

The Brazilian supermodel strutted past the likes of Kate Moss, who came in at No.2, and Heidi Klum, who was placed third on the list.

Bundchen, 26, parted ways with Victoria's Secret in May and will see her lucrative contract with the lingerie brand expire at the end of the year.

Still, she boasts "more contracts than any other model on the planet," Forbes.com said, and has appeared in campaigns for high-end brands including Apple, Dolce & Gabbana and Roberto Cavalli.

Moss, who recently launched a clothing line at fashion retailer Topshop, ranks second with £4.5m. The 33-year-old fashion icon is the new face of fashion label Stella McCartney and Italian sportswear company Belstaff.

Klum, 34, placed third with £4m. She is a Victoria's Secret spokesmodel and host of Bravo's Project Runway.

Two more Victoria's Secret beauties - Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio - rounded out the top five with £3m each."

From msn.co.uk

Briget is such a bitch for doing that to Gisele! <_< It's been said that she's scheduled to have a c-section tomorrow. She planned this. She could have chosen today or Saturday. UGH! Poor Gisele because i'm sure that Tom will have to be there for the birth. If he's not it's a PR disaster. :( Unless he goes to the birth and then spends his evening with Gi :) :wub:

There is no doubt on my mind that she's nothing but a scorned lover. After Tom broke up with her, she followed him to Miami to try and get back together. :yuckky: Everyone knows how desperately in love she was or still is, with Tom. There are just so many signs. Plus she never told Tom that she was going to announce the pregnancy. She conveniently did it when Tom was prancing around in Paris with Gisele to make him look like a bad guy.

Plus she never told Tom that she was going to announce the pregnancy. She conveniently did it when Tom was prancing around in Paris with Gisele to make him look like a bad guy.

we cannot know that! :ninja:

lol it's been reported girl! One of his friends told that to the Globe in Boston.... :whistle:

(there is always the chance that Bridget didn't know it was Gisele's bday.) hopefully Gisele will take it elegantly and acknowledge that this woman having Tom's baby is possibly a little crazy. Gisele and Tom can celebrate all weekend if they want.

Bridget is due to give birth on Gisele's Birthday!!

Coincidence by any chance ?!!

And Tom, get lost !!! <_< Its too damn easy to choose in between an old wrinkly actress and the word's top supermodel. He doesnt have a dick or what ?!! :idk:

thanks god I am a New Yorker, closer to Gisele than you will ever get you crazy Californian :evil: :ninja:

Hey yankee, ive seen her :evil:

Bundchen, 26, parted ways with Victoria's Secret in May and will see her lucrative contract with the lingerie brand expire at the end of the year.

At the end of the year ?!! Any chance she would be in the VSFS 2007 and make it more worthwhile to watch ?!! *hopes* :cry:

Briget is such a bitch for doing that to Gisele! <_< It's been said that she's scheduled to have a c-section tomorrow. She planned this. She could have chosen today or Saturday. UGH! Poor Gisele because i'm sure that Tom will have to be there for the birth. If he's not it's a PR disaster. :( Unless he goes to the birth and then spends his evening with Gi :) :wub:

If its part of her plan to win Tom back, this girl is wonderfully pathetic. What is she even thinking ?! Does she even own a mirror :ermm: This Bridget girl has had issues with everyone, remember the Gray Matters kiss ?!! She brought Heather Graham down into problems. Such Drama queens should try stick with their own bones <_<

(there is always the chance that Bridget didn't know it was Gisele's bday.)

She must be a dumbass not knowing Gisele's B-day is comming, i bet she even knows how many moles are there in Gisele's body.

I agree Joker!!!!

And Kerensa I don't think Gisele needs to lose Tom just because he has baggage. That is a ridiculous reason. He could be a terrific guy, why does she need to let him go because he's going to have a baby? That's lame. Not every guy out there is going to be perfect and if this is Tom's flaw it's better than most!

Plus she never told Tom that she was going to announce the pregnancy. She conveniently did it when Tom was prancing around in Paris with Gisele to make him look like a bad guy.

we cannot know that! :ninja:

lol it's been reported girl! One of his friends told that to the Globe in Boston.... :whistle:

A Yankees fan who reads the Globe :rofl:

Well in baseball it's always important to keep track of your enemies. The Red Sox are in first place right now. Therefore, I have to see when they lose and all the moves they make to know if the Yankees have a chance of catching up.