Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I hope everyone knows about the birthdays this week, best week evaaaaah! After May 20.

semi-calendar juillet

juillet 12: Natasha Poly's 22nd birthday. Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

juillet 14: BASTILLE DAY! France's 217th after the revolution.

juillet 20: GBunds' 27th birthday. Wooooooooooooooooot!

for the lucky people who live in New York:
(NEW YORK) Gisele Bündchen is looking to make a splash at Saks when she unveils The One, the newest addition to the Dolce & Gabbana fragrance portfolio, with a personal appearance at the retailer’s Fifth Avenue flagship on July 16. The leggy supermodel and fragrance face will also reveal her ad campaign, shot by Jean-Baptiste Mondino, and will be on hand for an autograph-signing session from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on the main floor. Developed in conjunction with Procter & Gamble Prestige Products, The One is a warm Oriental floral mix of bergamot, lychee, peach, madonna lily, jasmine, and plum. The fragrance will debut exclusively at Saks in New York City before launching in Saks stores nationwide, as well as at Dolce & Gabbana boutiques, Neiman Marcus, and other department and specialty stores.

source

I wish I could go :( :( :(

btw, how come they're launching it now in US, wasn't it already out there since last October as it was in Europe??

P.S. I have a 75ml bottle of "The One" and is SEXYYY! :drool:

OMGOSH NEW YORK MUST BE BOMBED, NOW !!!! :chicken: Why is it always New York ?!! Where is Bin La Den when we need him, grrr...... XGFD*&S*&)(*)D&*GUSJ........

Whaaaaaat? 4 days is the minimum requirement someone needs to marry.

1er day: Meet & fall in love with the significant other.

2nd day: Have sex.

3rd day: Engage & arrange.

4th day: Say "I do".

See, all you need to do is kick back, smoke a Gauloise, drink bottles of Dom Perignon Brut, and light the wedding sparklers. It's simple. Not very complicated.

Whats stage 1 for ?!! :shifty:

I hope everyone knows about the birthdays this week, best week evaaaaah! After May 20.

semi-calendar juillet

juillet 12: Natasha Poly's 22nd birthday. Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

You mean.... the one who beat Gisele for # 1 spot last month ?!!! Mwahahhaahhahaaaa.....animals_bunny1.gif

juillet 14: BASTILLE DAY! France's 217th after the revolution.

:mellow:

juillet 20: GBunds' 27th birthday. Wooooooooooooooooot!

OMG OMG OMG WHAT SHOULD I WEAR, ANGE ?!!! WHAT SHOULD I WEAR ??!!! :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

Not enough to get married.

it can't be more than 8 months and let's not forget that Tom's expecting his ex's baby... so I don't believe that he wants to get married anytime soon... plus Gisele is so busy with her schedule, I don't think it's the right time for them (yet!)

HAHAHA accessories ?!! You think im gonna wear nothing but a pair of dirty socks and a plain creepy scarf on my neck to her party ?!! :persuazn: OMG ANGE, WHAT DID PARIS HILTON DO TO YOU ?!!! :chicken:

Pardon? I think what did Ms. Hilton do to your mind not mine?! Aha, I never said to wear what you listed. When I think of accessories, I think of bijoux & stilettos instantly. I don't know why anyone wouldn't think of these first? Well everyone has a different imagination I guess? But I refuse to be noted with the likes of Ms. Hilton. Merci. And if you don't like to be bare, then don't gloat your tan, instead smile and where maybe a vibrant summer coloured chiffon with Louboutins or Massaros; or a black Chanel mini with gladiators. :flower:

HAHAHA accessories ?!! You think im gonna wear nothing but a pair of dirty socks and a plain creepy scarf on my neck to her party ?!! :persuazn: OMG ANGE, WHAT DID PARIS HILTON DO TO YOU ?!!! :chicken:

OMG I wanna see I wanna see! :chicken:

:rofl:

*undresses AnthoniaDewhatever and brings him to Aida* - Here let me show you...

Pardon? I think what did Ms. Hilton do to your mind not mine?! Aha, I never said to wear what you listed. When I think of accessories, I think of bijoux & stilettos instantly. I don't know why anyone wouldn't think of these first? Well everyone has a different imagination I guess? But I refuse to be noted with the likes of Ms. Hilton. Merci. And if you don't like to be bare, then don't gloat your tan, instead smile and where maybe a vibrant summer coloured chiffon with Louboutins or Massaros; or a black Chanel mini with gladiators. :flower:

Ange, can I find those in Wal*Mart ??!! :cry:

it can't be more than 8 months and let's not forget that Tom's expecting his ex's baby... so I don't believe that he wants to get married anytime soon... plus Gisele is so busy with her schedule, I don't think it's the right time for them (yet!)

Maybe he cant wait to be with her :D

well he is already with her, and they're having a great time, why would he want to perplex it more?

for the lucky people who live in New York:
(NEW YORK) Gisele Bündchen is looking to make a splash at Saks when she unveils The One, the newest addition to the Dolce & Gabbana fragrance portfolio, with a personal appearance at the retailer’s Fifth Avenue flagship on July 16. The leggy supermodel and fragrance face will also reveal her ad campaign, shot by Jean-Baptiste Mondino, and will be on hand for an autograph-signing session from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on the main floor. Developed in conjunction with Procter & Gamble Prestige Products, The One is a warm Oriental floral mix of bergamot, lychee, peach, madonna lily, jasmine, and plum. The fragrance will debut exclusively at Saks in New York City before launching in Saks stores nationwide, as well as at Dolce & Gabbana boutiques, Neiman Marcus, and other department and specialty stores.

source

I wish I could go :( :( :(

btw, how come they're launching it now in US, wasn't it already out there since last October as it was in Europe??

P.S. I have a 75ml bottle of "The One" and is SEXYYY! :drool:

why couldn't it be like 4 days afterwards or something :(

:rofl:

*undresses AnthoniaDewhatever and brings him to Aida* - Here let me show you...

:rofl: :rofl: Aha, I actually feel sorry for Aida at this point. :pinch: Just keep your eyes shut.

Ange, can I find those in Wal*Mart ??!! :cry:

Aha, I couldn't tell you. I'd say if you can't find what your looking for there, then head over to Balenciaga, JPG or Chanel. ;) Or just raid through GBunds closet and pick out anything you like, I doubt that she will mind. Just make sure you clean up after because she's a clean freak. Aha, don't forget about the bijoux. :D

Still the one

Don't feel sorry for Gisele Bündchen. She's no longer the face (and body) of Victoria's Secret, but she's keeping plenty busy. Fresh off her turn as the first exit at Christian Dior's 60th anniversary couture show, where she beat out supes like Naomi, Linda, Amber, and Shalom for the privilege, Bündchen made a special appearance at Saks Fifth Avenue today to promote Dolce & Gabbana's latest fragrance, The One. She had time for just a few questions before greeting her many fans.

The press release for The One says it's made for the "ultimate diva." Are you a diva?

What do you think? No, really, when Domenico and Stefano called me about this project, they said they were looking for a strong, confident woman—someone who's comfortable in her own skin and sexy, but not too sexy, because there's a fine line. This woman, she's more glamorous than me, but I felt flattered that they still think of me as "the one" after having worked together for ten years.

What do you think of the fragrance?

I really love it, but my sisters will be very upset if I get home without one for each of them. I'm going home now for my holiday and they'll kick me out of the house if I don't have them. :laugh:

What's the best place in Brazil for a holiday?

Brazil is an amazing country. For parties, I'd say go to Rio. São Paulo is like New York City, but bigger. If you want to eat, go there—it has great restaurants. If you want to chill, go to the north. The south, where I'm from, is not so touristy. When you go to Brazil, you feel at home, welcome. It's not like going to England, where no one looks at you. I remember the first time I was there, I was like, they don't like me. I was 16. No one wanted to give me a hug. In Brazil, everybody hugs everybody. It's just a different culture.

How did it feel to open the Dior show?

I have never been so nervous in my entire life. I kept saying, "Can anyone help, can anyone go before me? I don't want to be the first one." John [Galliano] is another amazing designer. It was very exciting for me. I could barely breathe. The whole time I was walking—it was 150 meters—I was thinking, God help me, just help me get to the end of this. And then I made it and I had to watch the show for half an hour. All the girls were nervous; it wasn't just me.

Speaking of comfort, or the lack thereof, how does that corset dress feel?

That's the cool thing about Dolce & Gabbana. They can make you look sexy without pain. You know how they say, No pain, no gain? That's not happening. Look, it's latex. I can eat cake; I can eat whatever I want.

What's your favorite Dolce & Gabbana piece?

I have a black bustier dress that's very typical of Dolce & Gabbana. The back is completely open; it's so sexy. From the front, it's just this black tube, but from the back, it's all open.

—Nicole Phelps

source

LOVED the interview, now I wanna see pics!!!!!!! :drool:

1 Gisele Bundchen - $33 million

2 Kate Moss - $9 million

3 Heidi Klum - $8 million

4 Adriana Lima - $6 million

5 Alessandra Ambrosio - $6 million

6 Carolyn Murphy - $5 million

7 Natalia Vodianova - $4.5 million

8 Karolina Kurkova - $3.5 million

9 Daria Werbowy - $3.5 million

10 Gemma Ward - $3 million

11 Liya Kebede - $2.5 million

12 Hilary Rhoda - $2 million

13 Shalom Harlow - $2 million

14 Doutzen Kroes - $1.5 million

15 Jessica Stam- $1.5 million

Thanks to Valmount.

I feel bad for the other girls :rofl:

Gisele for 33 and the next one is only with 9 ?!!! That much difference ?!! Its my girl !!! :rofl:

Only if the ring is 20 carats :laugh:

24 honey ;)

When is our wedding again ?!! :woot:

Still the one

Don't feel sorry for Gisele Bündchen. She's no longer the face (and body) of Victoria's Secret, but she's keeping plenty busy. Fresh off her turn as the first exit at Christian Dior's 60th anniversary couture show, where she beat out supes like Naomi, Linda, Amber, and Shalom for the privilege, Bündchen made a special appearance at Saks Fifth Avenue today to promote Dolce & Gabbana's latest fragrance, The One. She had time for just a few questions before greeting her many fans.

The press release for The One says it's made for the "ultimate diva." Are you a diva?

What do you think? No, really, when Domenico and Stefano called me about this project, they said they were looking for a strong, confident woman—someone who's comfortable in her own skin and sexy, but not too sexy, because there's a fine line. This woman, she's more glamorous than me, but I felt flattered that they still think of me as "the one" after having worked together for ten years.

What do you think of the fragrance?

I really love it, but my sisters will be very upset if I get home without one for each of them. I'm going home now for my holiday and they'll kick me out of the house if I don't have them. :laugh:

What's the best place in Brazil for a holiday?

Brazil is an amazing country. For parties, I'd say go to Rio. São Paulo is like New York City, but bigger. If you want to eat, go there—it has great restaurants. If you want to chill, go to the north. The south, where I'm from, is not so touristy. When you go to Brazil, you feel at home, welcome. It's not like going to England, where no one looks at you. I remember the first time I was there, I was like, they don't like me. I was 16. No one wanted to give me a hug. In Brazil, everybody hugs everybody. It's just a different culture.

How did it feel to open the Dior show?

I have never been so nervous in my entire life. I kept saying, "Can anyone help, can anyone go before me? I don't want to be the first one." John [Galliano] is another amazing designer. It was very exciting for me. I could barely breathe. The whole time I was walking—it was 150 meters—I was thinking, God help me, just help me get to the end of this. And then I made it and I had to watch the show for half an hour. All the girls were nervous; it wasn't just me.

Speaking of comfort, or the lack thereof, how does that corset dress feel?

That's the cool thing about Dolce & Gabbana. They can make you look sexy without pain. You know how they say, No pain, no gain? That's not happening. Look, it's latex. I can eat cake; I can eat whatever I want.

What's your favorite Dolce & Gabbana piece?

I have a black bustier dress that's very typical of Dolce & Gabbana. The back is completely open; it's so sexy. From the front, it's just this black tube, but from the back, it's all open.

—Nicole Phelps

source

LOVED the interview, now I wanna see pics!!!!!!! :drool:

Thanks WIld Rose :thumbsup:

GiseleBundchen17Jul2007.jpg

Gisele Tops Forbes 15 Richest Supermodels

Gisele Bundchen arriving to celebrate the launch of Dolce & Gabanna's newest fragrance 'The One' at Saks 5th Avenue in NYC (07/16/2007). Photo Credit: Edward Le Poulin / Splash News

17 July 2007 (Sawf News) - Brazilian supermodel Gisele B

Bridget is due to give birth on Gisele's Birthday!!

All is not well with Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady.While the two have put up a happy front for the cameras-and his family is even said to be flying out to Italy to spend time at the villa in Rome she recently acquired-our spies say Bundchen is upset that Brady's Ex,Bridget Moynahan, is due to give birth to Brady's son on Friday-Bundchen's Birthday.The tension has grown so intense that the couple fought openly in front of hotel guests in Napa while staying at the five star Auberge du Soliel.

Let's see a B actress,with her biological clock ticking,deliberately gets knocked up just as jock is about to dump her,Why am I not surprised she would plan on being started into labor on his new (upgraded) girlfriends birthday.Dump him Gisele. :/

post-3782-1184685732_thumb.jpg