Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Heidi shouldn't come back!!! She's too old already :/ The new main Angel is going to be KK or Ale, Adriana is not as beautiful as she used to be :whistle:

Without question, I think Ale is going to be it. Ahaha don't show Cypress that :ninja: :rofl:

This is from the Boston Herald.

Tom, Gisele shack up in the Apple

By Inside Track

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Model Gisele Bundchen and her hunky quarterback lover, Tom Brady, obviously can’t get enough of each other - so they are moving in together.

Gisele recently put her Los Angeles home on the market and told friends she wants to settle down in New York with boyfriend Tom.

And it seems like plans for a their cozy love-nest have truly swung into action after men were spotted moving the couples’ belongings to an elegant Georgian-style home in Manhattan’s trendy West Village, Insight News & Features reported yesterday.

A neighbor on the street said: “Rumors have been going around for months after Gisele and Tom were spotted checking the place out with a realtor a couple of times.

“They look like a great couple and they will really enjoy living in the community. . . . It’s very exciting.”

Gisele, 26, recently sold her home on Los Angeles’ Sunset Strip for $3,980,000. She bought it for $1,880,000 seven years ago.

So the Brazilian beauty - who has reportedly split from Victoria’s Secret in a dispute over her $5 million contract - must have some spare cash in her closet to set up house with Brady.

Brady, 29, and Bundchen started dating just before Christmas but neither of them have spoken publicly about their relationship.

The Herald first reported that the Victoria’s Secret model was seen waiting for Brady outside the Patriots [team stats] locker room on Jan. 14, after the team’s win against the San Diego Chargers.

Brady split from actress Bridget Moynahan late last year after a three-year relationship. She is now carrying his baby.

Bundchen, who broke up with Leonardo DiCaprio in 2005, had previously expressed her admiration for the football star: In December, she told the Herald: “Tom Brady, definitely not too shabby. He’s pretty cute. All-American, that’s a good way to describe him.”

And rumors emerged recently that Gisele and Tom could also be expecting a baby of their own.

Bundchen’s father, Valdir, denied the report to the Brazilian daily newspaper O Dia, saying: “It is not true. I speak with Gisele every day and she would have told me.”

The model’s sister Raquel also said: “It is clear that Gisele is not pregnant. She is well and has lots of commitments (meaning modeling gigs).”

Gisele was spotted checking out her new home with pals yesterday, but Brady was nowhere to be seen.

They are believed to headed to Kenutucky for today’s Derby.

Once Gisele no longer belongs to Victoria's Secret, I'll never buy their products again, never come to the store ... NEVAH !!! :persuazn:

Now that she's gone, things will never be the same again !!! :blah:

Once Gisele no longer belongs to Victoria's Secret, I'll never buy their products again, never come to the store ... NEVAH !!! :persuazn:

you're right,things will never be the same without Gisele but their products are good...I'll buy only my bras there...only my bras :whistle:

you're right,things will never be the same without Gisele but their products are good...I'll buy only my bras there...only my bras :whistle:

i'll make the bras myself :blah:

i'll make the bras myself :blah:

ooooo that's so sweet...