Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Gisele Cried for friend's Die!

Gisele B?n viajou para Paris ontem (quarta-feira) para o enterro de Steven Robinson, assistente do designer John Galliano, da Maison Dior.

Gisele B?n traveled for Paris yesterday(Wednesday) for Steven Robinson's Funeral, Designer John Galliono's assistent, of Maison Dior.

Robinson foi encontrado morto na manh㠤e quarta-feira, 11 de abril, segundo o presidente da Dior Sidney Toledano. Tudo indica que a causa da morte tenha sido uma parada cardíaca.

Robison was found dead for Wednesday evening, april 11!

Steven come篵 a trabalhar com Galliano em 1988, quando ainda era um estudante. Juntos, eles formavam uma perfeita simbiose de criatividade e praticidade.

Nascido em Norfolk, Inglaterra, Robinson estava com 38 anos e n㠴inha problemas de sa?

No funeral estavam presentes, al魠da top model brasileira Gisele, John Galliano, Naomi Campbell, entre outros.

In Funeral were presents, Gisele, John Galliano, Naomi Campbell, and others...

I don't translate it for English!My English is BAD!

But pictures is HERE ~> gisele%20bundchen%20chrora.jpg

Any translator ?? :)

No one here seems to be able to name supermodels - I know about two people who actually know who Gisele Bundchen is. The only model everyone seems to know here is Kate Moss, that's all.

Supermodels are usually very well know on their home countries. You are from England, right? Kate and Naomi are the stars there. Gisele is without doubt the most famous woman in Brazil, and she's very well know in the States too.

people.

I don't know if in here has some brazilian, but I'm here just to say that the glamurama is the most gossiper site in the brazilian internet. they're who had invented that gisele was pregnant...

I have sure, that.. it is bullshit.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05012007/gossi...ss_pagesix_.htm

May 1, 2007 -- GISELE Bundchen no longer wears Victoria's Secret. The Brazilian mannequin is giving up her wings as lead angel for the lingerie giant because it wouldn't up her $5 million-a-year salary. Her sister, Patricia Bundchen, confirmed to Brazilian Web site Glamurana that contract talks had broken off. "Her demands were outrageous. She got a new lawyer who was unrealistic," said a source. "Victoria's Secret doesn't care. They have five new hotter, younger girls debuting next year. And they won't have to deal with any craziness." Reps for Bundchen didn't return e-mails. A rep for Victoria's Secret declined comment.