Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Forbes The Celebrity 100

#72 Gisele Bundchen - The 2009 Celebrity 100

The world's most famous fashion model continues to out-earn her peers. Once known as the shape of Victoria's Secret; now the face of campaigns for Rampage, Max Factor and Ebel. Also endorses True Religion, Versace. Secretly wed long time boyfriend, NFL quarterback Tom Brady, in February in Santa Monica, Calif.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2009/53/celebr...dchen_2VPP.html

Colcci show will be on June 17.

"She will come alone. Gisele will be in the country for the Colcci show, to photograph the new campaign of the brand and to accomplish other professional commitments. This time her stay will be fast and short due to her busy schedule".

http://revistaquem.globo.com/Revista/Quem/...ARA+A+SPFW.html

babib @ justgirocks

Colcci show will be on June 17.

"She will come alone. Gisele will be in the country for the Colcci show, to photograph the new campaign of the brand and to accomplish other professional commitments. This time her stay will be fast and short due to her busy schedule".

http://revistaquem.globo.com/Revista/Quem/...ARA+A+SPFW.html

babib @ justgirocks

I can't waite to see her on runway :)

There is an interview with Gisele in Croatian papers - Gloria Glam. She says that she will probably come to Croatia this summer with Tom for vacation.

She heard beautiful things about the croatian coast from model Korina Longin, with who Gisele shared an apartment in new York when both of them just started modelling.

they are amazing inside and out, going to that AIDS walk :)

INSIDE TRACK

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen caused quite a splash at Community Boating Inc . on Beacon Hill the other day when the New England Patriots QB/QT flipped his rented kayak and had to be fished out of the Charles River!

“They got wet,” said Someone Who Was There. “But they seemed to have a great time.”

According to our spies, Tom and Gi rented a pair of kayaks from the sailing club behind the Hatch Shell and the Community Boating bunch got them loaded in and on their way. At some point, however, Tom tipped over and couldn’t get back in the boat! :laugh:

“He had to be rescued,” said our spy. “The launch guy went out and got him and got him back in the kayak. He’s been bragging about it ever since. He’s telling everyone he rescued Tom Brady.”

bostonherald

Gisele's in Brazil :clap:

Exclusive: Gisele in Brazil

Gisele is already in Brazil. The top has several professional appointments during the week and is expected to walk the runway for Colcci in the 27th edition of Sao Paulo Fashion Week. The brand will close the first day of shows scheduled for June 17th. The Ubersite will be there to show Gisele's fans what is going on backstage. Stay Tuned!

http://www.giselebundchen.com.br/gis...?registro=6406

i can't wait for the runways photos :woot:

------------------------------------------------------

Gisele, it turns out, doesn’t sell.

Vanity Fair and Harper’s Bazaar each put Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen on covers this year, and both promptly had their worst-selling issues off the newsstand in 2009.

The May Vanity Fair, which featured a bare-bodied Gisele standing sideways with a come-hither look, sold only 280,000 single sale copies, the lowest total for the magazine in nearly two years, according to the Audit Bureau of Circulations Rapid Report. Harper’s Bazaar’s April issue, meanwhile, sold only 132,000 copies, its lowest total of the year and its lowest since November 2008, when Drew Barrymore was on the cover. Harper’s Bazaar has averaged about 155,000 single copy sales this year, and Vanity Fair has averaged 342,000.

"It might be that she's losing her looks," quipped Vanity Fair spokeswoman Beth Kseniak.

Considering the number of covers that Gisele Bundchen has graced this year—including the July issue of German Glamour and German Elle—magazine publishers and editors are crossing their fingers that she has more appeal overseas.

Ms. Kseniak also pointed out that when Gisele graced the Vanity Fair cover in September 2007, it was the third-biggest seller that year.

One industry source said that some newsstand sales were affected in earlier this year after Anderson News, a major distributor, suspended its business operations, though publishers feel that all distribution problems have been ironed out.

source:the new york observer

"gisele losing her looks" <_< i think she is crazy :blah:

and since when is this new news? lol It's a known fact, celebs sell more than models, even if that Model is GISELE, sucks but true now days :/ (plus the economy being the way it is, it's really not smart to take a chance on models) :(

this doesnt look good for the future of models on covers, like I have been hoping for :/ and I mean broader publications like Vanity Fair,Harper's Bazaar,W,etc...

Not GQ or esquire or other men's type mags.

Guest threelittlekittens

^I'm with you Michelabella, America is too obsessed with celebrities nowadays. Why do you think Harper's Bazaar chose to use a photo of Angelina Jolie at the CCoBB premiere on their cover this month and put the fabulous Doutzen on the subscriber cover? People in the supermarket will see AJ, read the gossip-story of her and by it for one time, whereas subscribers will probably know the models and be happy to see them on the cover.

yep exactly, (that AJHB cover was horrible btw, lol) but unfortuneately it will probably sell like hot cakes. People/America are just far to obsessed about celebrities. It's not Gisele's fault, it's America's :laugh:

Oh well, she makes me want to buy her covers, :D they are the only ones I have bought this year actually :D I could care a less about celebs.