Bellazon

News

Neo52285

A little article on Gisele that was featured on AOL entertainment news:

Supermodel Gisele Feuds With Church

Reuters

SAO PAULO (June 6) -- Supermodel Gisele Bundchen stepped into the debate over birth control and sexual behavior in Brazil Tuesday, saying Church opposition to condom use was ridiculous and women should have the right to choose on abortion.

Gisele is idolized by many young women in Brazil, the world's largest Roman Catholic country, where debate over sexual issues has intensified around a visit by Pope Benedict last month.

The Pope stressed the Church's firm opposition to abortion and contraception and railed against sex outside of marriage.

The Brazilian beauty, one of the world's top models, told Folha de S.Paulo newspaper in an interview that when the Church made its laws centuries ago, women were expected to be virgins.

"Today no one is a virgin when they get married ... show me someone who's a virgin!" she said.

Asked about abortion, she said a woman should have the right to choose what is best for her.

"If she thinks she doesn't have the money or the emotional condition to raise a child, why should she give birth?"

Gisele, who had just arrived from New York to take part in Rio de Janeiro's Fashion Week, also defended condom use.

"It's ridiculous to ban contraceptives -- you only have to think of the diseases that are transmitted without them. I think it should be compulsory to use a contraceptive."

The Brazilian government has clashed with the Catholic Church over anti-AIDS programs in which it distributes millions of free condoms. Health Minister Jose Temporao has called for a national referendum on abortion.

Other Brazilian celebrities have fallen foul of the Vatican over sex issues. Singer Daniela Mercury was banned from performing at a Vatican Christmas concert in 2005 because she took part in a campaign promoting condom use to prevent AIDS.

THE REAL STAR

NP_IMAGES_BRA07.jpg

Tuesday at Marina da Gloria was all about one person: Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen.

Her one appearance at the show was more like the apparition of a saint than a strut down a catwalk, noted Fashion Wire Daily.

Children and teens cried and burst into tears late Tuesday night when they would not get into the Colcci runway show, Bundchen's sole event.

Click to see larger image

When she opened the show, the 2,000-strong crowd screamed and whooped in a mini frenzy.

At the short and very private press meet, Bundchen had lots of denying to do.

She denied being anorexic or pregnant (was that a tum we saw?) but gamely admitted to having put on some weight.

'I am 27 and I have the body of a woman that age; women's bodies change from 25 on,' she said.

' I think it's good when a woman looks her age, and I know I have a bit of a bum.'

You know she does look a bit thin

3,000 years ago Greece was the "hollywood" :laugh:

Bowlywood :laugh:

English

The scene of elevators of the room of the Colcci, is in the one of the way that Gisele must appear.

A little article on Gisele that was featured on AOL entertainment news:

Gracias you 3 :flower: :) :)

THE REAL STAR

:drool: I LOVE GISELE SOOO MUCH :evil:

Dont worry at least you have the likes of Paris Hilton :p

I moved out yesterday :laugh: Now im in San jose :D

THE REAL STAR

NP_IMAGES_BRA07.jpg

Tuesday at Marina da Gloria was all about one person: Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen.

Her one appearance at the show was more like the apparition of a saint than a strut down a catwalk, noted Fashion Wire Daily.

Children and teens cried and burst into tears late Tuesday night when they would not get into the Colcci runway show, Bundchen's sole event.

Click to see larger image

When she opened the show, the 2,000-strong crowd screamed and whooped in a mini frenzy.

At the short and very private press meet, Bundchen had lots of denying to do.

She denied being anorexic or pregnant (was that a tum we saw?) but gamely admitted to having put on some weight.

'I am 27 and I have the body of a woman that age; women's bodies change from 25 on,' she said.

' I think it's good when a woman looks her age, and I know I have a bit of a bum.'

You know she does look a bit thin

she looked too much thin I think... :no:

she seems a bit thinner, you can see her bones more than in VSFS? wtf gisele? you're perfect no need to lose wieght.

exactly my point!!! Sorry Heather, I don´t mean it bad...I just like her with more flash on her bones :(