Bellazon

Pets

come on yaar

I have a Chihuahua (Fawn and white colored) but alas no pictures of him yet, my husband loaths the dog cause the Dog gets more attention then he does... We also have a black and white female kitten named Heidi but she doesn't respond to anything beside "Little Girl" as well as a Scottish Fold named "Tard"

gucci6sy.th.jpg

Gucci

shitass0xl.th.jpg

We recently adopted this one.. We call him "Shit Ass"

My husband and I are also planning to get a Mastiff or Bullmastif soon...

He's mean! My hands are proof of his evilness, everytime you look at the damn cat he gets pissy and will often hiss at you. When you *attempt* to hold the cat he scratch's and bites. The cat has bloody issues!

lol! Anna when I first saw "chihuahua" I thought it was "chinchilla" and I was going to be like  OMG I love chinchillas!! but no  :(  I'm sure your dog is cute anyway.  :) Beautiful cats though.

Aww thanks dahlin... I used to have two male Chinchilla's when I was about 14-15, they were abit skittish though. I also used to have a few ferrets as well. I'm a total animal lover :heart:

Me too, I love animals so much. Every time we go to the pet store I ask my mom for a ferret and she always say no lol. You are so lucky to have had a chinchilla. When I was about 4 or 5 and in preschool or kindergarten we went on a field trip and I saw a chinchilla for the first time and feel in love with them. :wub: I didn't even know you could own a chinchilla; I've never seen one after that one time. The second I move out I swear I'm going to buy one. :heart: :D Talking about cute animals makes me so mushy. :laugh:

I wanted a ferret when I was younger... They always seemed like fun but I never got one... I got an iguana instead... Don't know if there is any lizard fans here... I want a snake when I'm older...

I love lizards, I used to pick up and play with the little ones when I was little and visited Florida and I saw a HUGE iguana in a field in Florida and I wanted to touch it but my mom yelled at me. :/ :( run on sentences are the best. :heart: :laugh:

I have a Chihuahua (Fawn and white colored) but alas no pictures of him yet, my husband loaths the dog cause the Dog gets more attention then he does... We also have a black and white female kitten named Heidi but she doesn't respond to anything beside "Little Girl" as well as a Scottish Fold named "Tard" 

gucci6sy.th.jpg

Gucci 

shitass0xl.th.jpg

We recently adopted this one.. We call him "Shit Ass"

My husband and I are also planning to get a Mastiff or Bullmastif soon...

Heidi... what a good name ;)

Here is the Shar pei of my sister-in-law:

veules041ze.th.jpg